At Wal Mart tody

Help Support CattleToday:

what I wrote wasn't directed to you all as much it was directed to anyone reading this.what got me a bit mad was what starbaby said obout sitting in our hineys but I guess I misunderstood her

nestor":3uer9xfs said:
what I wrote wasn't directed to you all as much it was directed to anyone reading this.what got me a bit mad was what starbaby said obout sitting in our hineys but I guess I misunderstood her

Sometimes when people live thru bad experiences they connect one certain something to the bad experience and become a bit jaded. I know I do, and I can understand why Starbaby said what she said. I doesn't make it right, but I can understand it. I've done it myself, and if you'll look back on certain unpleasant experiences, you very likely have done it yourself.

What makes the difference is that Starbaby realized what she said and felt badly about it. I feel badly that what I brought up in the beginning has made you feel badly.

I think it's humans being humans...and thank goodness most people are inherently good enough, and honest enough, to recognize this in themselves and can sincerely learn from it...and sincerely apologize for it. :heart:

Alice

Nestor I haven't seen a post on the newbie board so I think we are all curious as to what kind of animals you have and a little bit about yourself.So you should post something oup so everyone on the board can say hello.There are quite a few members your age male and female.

aplusmnt":3h32k6cg said:
Chrisy was he born here? Was his parents U.S. Citizens. I am curious how he obtained citizenship but never has lived here?

Nope he was born in London England. Only his Daddy was American, My Husband was a GI Baby, his Daddy went back to the States when the War finished, my Hubby was 6 months old and never saw his Father again. We looked and have been told he did to but they never found each other, doors were closed. Then along came the Ancestry web pages I found a cousin and hay presto, we found a Brother, come over to see him, unfortunatly things did not turn out how we expected, but before we came my Husband went to the American Embassy in London and Swore his Allegience, and entered America a Citizen. He could have stayed but Me and our Son would have had to have a visa, and could only stay 6 months until he had lived in the States for 5 years then we could have joined him. He was offered Welfare Stamps for our stay but he declined, he was also shocked about it. and said needy people need these things first. He has never taken a handout in his life and did not intend to now.

Latest posts