At least I tried

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was talking to a guy today and he was complaining about how much trouble his cows were. He went on and on with some very truthful statements as he pointed across the road to the cows where several were testing the fence grazing on ryegrass in the right of way. I did a quick count and there looked to be around sixty including calves and I offered him $600/head straight through for the lot to relieve him of his troubles. He declined. Before leaving I offered him $650 and he still refused. It seems you just can't help some people and they'd just rather be miserable. :mrgreen:

That was a generous offer Jo, for something that is so much trouble to the man! Here you offered to end his problems and give him money for them to boot! I don't get people either! :bang:

Allow's Progress Therefore!Choose inside the arrowheads anyone fall simply because you do not have numerous and select up the your bones. With your remaining runes (if at all possible you're in amount Three or more magic or older) throw mix up for the hen chickens or even ducks.

Jogeephus":2mif4vdl said:
Was talking to a guy today and he was complaining about how much trouble his cows were. He went on and on with some very truthful statements as he pointed across the road to the cows where several were testing the fence grazing on ryegrass in the right of way. I did a quick count and there looked to be around sixty including calves and I offered him $600/head straight through for the lot to relieve him of his troubles. He declined. Before leaving I offered him $650 and he still refused. It seems you just can't help some people and they'd just rather be miserable. :mrgreen:

Did you listen into my wife and my conversation so far today? :lol: Everything is miserable and there is no fix or solution. :? :? :? She just want to complain....... Okay I'll type out the words"be nice". :secret:

SpencerEden":3s6cq6p5 said:
Allow's Progress Therefore!Choose inside the arrowheads anyone fall simply because you do not have numerous and select up the your bones. With your remaining runes (if at all possible you're in amount Three or more magic or older) throw mix up for the hen chickens or even ducks.
What the heii did he just say???
I think he just put a hex on us all!!! :bang:

Alan":3imklhl0 said:
Did you listen into my wife and my conversation so far today? :lol: Everything is miserable and there is no fix or solution. :? :? :? She just want to complain....... Okay I'll type out the words"be nice". :secret:
I thought both of my wife's sisters still lived in Texas but it's been a while since I've heard(or maybe I quit listening)... Oh well, at least now everyone knows why you and I are both guru's here. He!!, sometimes on here we even get to be right about something.

cow pollinater":16vg99lv said:
Alan":16vg99lv said:
I thought both of my wife's sisters still lived in Texas but it's been a while since I've heard(or maybe I quit listening)... Oh well, at least now everyone knows why you and I are both guru's here. He!!, sometimes on here we even get to be right about something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: , I don't know if you know, but my wife spent 15+ years in Texas, we are just not communicating today. :? I told her to shut up for a second and try listening and having a conversation........ That didn't help much. :shock:

BTW Sky, she is in her computer room gaming and I'm in my area, watching the food network and on CT ........ Oh, and on my third radish sandwhich, I know she's not cooking for me and I sure as he!! Not cooking tonight ...... Time for another radish sandwhich. :lol:

branguscowgirl":2b8ujone said:
SpencerEden":2b8ujone said:
What the heii did he just say???
I think he just put a hex on us all!!! :bang:

I think he put the mojo on my cattle deal. I was hoping to help Sky with his grazing problem by giving him a sweet deal on some fancy cattle for only $1200/hd so he didn't have to mow grass. (Plus the beef Checkoff fee)