Artic cat

Help Support CattleToday:

rgv

Reaction score
Any opinion on the Artic Cat 400 4x4?
Fellow's got one for sale - got all the stuff - blade/winch etc. Don't need all the stuff but seems like a good deal.

RGV

Wife worked on a farm that had one. Hated it with a passion. Said it stayed broke down.

cfpinz

I never owned one, know people that do, my limited opinion of is they should stick to what they know... Snowmobiles.

I have a 2001 artic cat 5004x4. Im happy with it. It has a Suzuki engine in it ,as Suzuki owns Artic cat. You should be able to expect the same for the Artic cat you would a Suzuki.

I have a 2004 Artic Cat 400 4 x 4 and love it. I have not had any problems what's so ever. It has done every thing that I have asked of it. Hope you get one.

Auburn

I've got a 3-4 yo. AC 400, 4x4, automatic, independent suspension and like it. Has great ground clearance, good towing/pulling capacity, and I also like the rack system AC offers. Definetly a work machine and not a play machine though. Never a problem with mine. Never have got mine over 25 mph. (big chicken) and the engine always sounds like it's at real high RPM's would be my only complaint.

J

Have a AC 500 4x4 w/ over 10,000 miles- been a good machine, reliable and not too many breakdowns (gets used hard). My main complaint is price of repairs and upkeep- I would guess all makes are much the same as they are all in the recreational machine category!

Latest posts