Cat 3 to Cat 2 Conversion

Help Support CattleToday:

As has been stated, Cat 2 pin diameter is 1-1/8". Cat 1 pin diameter is 7/8". Cat 3 pin diameter is 1-7/16". That picture sure looks close to 1-1/8". Unscrew that pin and take it to your farm equipment dealer. For sure, they will get you going or will sell you a tractor that will fit that unroller.
Somehow I thought 1 1/8" was Cat 3. Many thanks for the comments and help. Will have to hope like he77 they have the pins bc I'm sure not able to buy a new tractor!

Looks cat 2 to me. Most any good implement dealer will have the pin you need, or a bushing to put on a standard cat 1 pin.

Or if you have a buddy with a lathe just cut it down to 7/8" and be on your way.

Or by chance does your tractor have removable balls on the end of the 3pt arms you can change out to Cat 2 size?
Looks like 1 one of them is removable but not both. The one that is removable looks like it would be a real joy to get out after nearly 4 decades of being in. Will try to find new pins or bushings before going the lathe route.