Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave said:
George's murder may have walked free for 4 days but he has been in jail or at least charged for nearly 3 months. The protests in Portland are now on day 80. The BLM nearly beat a white guy to death in Portland Sunday. That guy who did the beating is still walking free.....
They should absolutely be caught and charged.. do they know who it is?

The irony of those so certain that the police are brutal and horrible and need to be protested for months and defend those protesters repeatedly. Only to turn around and say the police did their job and made an arrest, justice is served, rest easy and move on is just to much. They do their job, sometimes it takes days or even months. You believe in the process or you don't. This stupidity and issue is not on one side of the border or the other. Unfortunately it abounds in countries all over the world.

Much along the same lines as those that support the protests and defunding police until they get to their neighborhood. Then who do they call, it ain't Ghostbusters.

The fact is this country has spent 80 days protesting and covering protests of the death of a documented useless POS and 80 seconds on the cold blooded murder of a child. Regardless of an arrest timeline or circumstances, if you can't see the problem with that, then I have got news for you. You are part of the problem.

George's murder may have walked free for 4 days but he has been in jail or at least charged for nearly 3 months. The protests in Portland are now on day 80. The BLM nearly beat a white guy to death in Portland Sunday. That guy who did the beating is still walking free.....
Thanks for this post Dave. I'd be surprised if the victim survives and/or isn't left in a vegetative state.

76 Bar said:
Thanks for this post Dave. I'd be surprised if the victim survives and/or isn't left in a vegetative state.
The people who keep saying that the protests in Portland are peaceful should walk through Portland with a MAGA hat on. Wouldn't even have to do it in the night. They will find out real quick just how peaceful Portland is.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/portland-man-beaten-during-downtown-protest-what-a-new-32-minute-video-reveals.html

Nesikep said:
haase said:
Don't see cities getting burned down and protesters coming out of the woodwork on this one, buck you coul never make a comment that holds water or common sense, please do us a favor and move to Canada, you will fit in there.

What's there to be pizzed or protest about? Crackhead dad has crackhead over, who later shoots the son (which will probably grow up to be a crackhead too), after which the cops promptly arrest said crackhead and he gets jailed and bail denied.

What are you upset about?
you are right, you and buck have it figured out, little kid gets shot point blank in the head, dont bother, one great guy in Minneapolis dies ,guess you didn't read the autopsy report what was in his system, and oh yeah the guy in Kenosha Wi, another outstanding citizen, there both worth burning cities down, only thing is it isn't happening in your gutless country, that doesn't matter in anything in the world, and yep, buck belongs with you, don't ever ask me what I'm upset about what happens in my country, because we have enough lowlifes here that the working class support, we don't need more retards from another country that means nothing.

haase said:
Nesikep said:
haase said:
Don't see cities getting burned down and protesters coming out of the woodwork on this one, buck you coul never make a comment that holds water or common sense, please do us a favor and move to Canada, you will fit in there.

What's there to be pizzed or protest about? Crackhead dad has crackhead over, who later shoots the son (which will probably grow up to be a crackhead too), after which the cops promptly arrest said crackhead and he gets jailed and bail denied.

you are right, you and buck have it figured out, little kid gets shot point blank in the head, dont bother, one great guy in Minneapolis dies ,guess you didn't read the autopsy report what was in his system, and oh yeah the guy in Kenosha Wi, another outstanding citizen, there both worth burning cities down, only thing is it isn't happening in your gutless country, that doesn't matter in anything in the world, and yep, buck belongs with you, don't ever ask me what I'm upset about what happens in my country, because we have enough lowlifes here that the working class support, we don't need more retards from another country that means nothing.
If a cop shot the crackhead that shot the kid, while he was armed, I'd have no issue with it.. Floyd was no angel, but at the time of his arrest it was for shoplifting or counterfeit money... and I don't remember him being armed.

I have no issue at all with Rittenhouse, sumbitches that attacked him literally asked for it

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Floyd was a walking dead man with the level of fentanyl in his system.
There you go again, spoiling a great story line with the truth. You'll never make a reporter.

Ebenezer said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Floyd was a walking dead man with the level of fentanyl in his system.
There you go again, spoiling a great story line with the truth. You'll never make a reporter.

I can agree there was excessive force used from what I saw. Being on several criminal trails including murder we didn't get all the facts from our media.

The regurgitating part is the hero parade for a thug with a rap sheet a mile long. It really shows how low moral character our politicians have.

Nesikep said:
haase said:
Nesikep said:

If a cop shot the crackhead that shot the kid, while he was armed, I'd have no issue with it.. Floyd was no angel, but at the time of his arrest it was for shoplifting or counterfeit money... and I don't remember him being armed.

I have no issue at all with Rittenhouse, sumbitches that attacked him literally asked for it
Nesi, things that I'm upset about is the media in our country make these people into heroes, and that makes it ok to burn cities and ruin innocent business that have nothing to do with it, wasn't bad enough that covid put a choke hold before this happened, now we have illiterate retards destroying things that they have no idea on why there destroying the things that they are, no Ill will against your country, just the people that think that this is ok, 5 year old boy that gets shot point blank to me deserves more than these criminals, just my 2cents.

haase said:
Nesikep said:
haase said:

Nesi, things that I'm upset about is the media in our country make these people into heroes, and that makes it ok to burn cities and ruin innocent business that have nothing to do with it, wasn't bad enough that covid put a choke hold before this happened, now we have illiterate retards destroying things that they have no idea on why there destroying the things that they are, no Ill will against your country, just the people that think that this is ok, 5 year old boy that gets shot point blank to me deserves more than these criminals, just my 2cents.
Agreed, these people certainly shouldn't be heroes or martyrs and the looters are just nuts destroying everything

What do you suggest "more" be for that 5 year old?

I suggest public hangings for people like that. If there is 100% no doubt that someone commited a crime like that I see no reason that they shouldn't be made an example of in public. With that said there are alot of cases where the evidence is questionable and I wouldn't be for hanging in those instances but in one like this where there is no doubt who done it, hang em. After people had to watch the first few swing in public I think it would start getting peoples attention. There's no reason to waste tax payers dollars feeding, housing and caring for someone that you know without a doubt commited a cold blooded murder.

AMEN Little Joe!

Also to answer your question Nesi how bout they spend a little time covering this kids life, the potential lost, and the problems of society that lead to these things happening. Got plenty of time to devote to covering the life and times of the rest of these POS's that just got what they had coming and the BS protesting it. Less of that and more bringing to light the true demons in this world would be a good start.

SmokinM said:
AMEN Little Joe!

Also to answer your question Nesi how bout they spend a little time covering this kids life, the potential lost, and the problems of society that lead to these things happening. Got plenty of time to devote to covering the life and times of the rest of these POS's that just got what they had coming and the BS protesting it. Less of that and more bringing to light the true demons in this world would be a good start.

Potential lost? Are we talking about Rittenhouse? The kid who went out after curfew with a gun he couldn't legally own or open carry? He was looking for trouble and found it, same as the people he shot.

Have you seen the video of him sucker punching a girl? I won't post it here due to language, but it's easy to find.

Buck Randall said:
SmokinM said:
AMEN Little Joe!

Potential lost? Are we talking about Rittenhouse? The kid who went out after curfew with a gun he couldn't legally own or open carry? He was looking for trouble and found it, same as the people he shot.

Have you seen the video of him sucker punching a girl? I won't post it here due to language, but it's easy to find.

I didn't like that little snot either and don't think he should have been there. I'm glad he took a couple of goons out on his way down.

Nope Buck everybody in this thread is speaking of the 5 yr. old boy executed but hardly mentioned on the news. To busy covering stupidity and the prizes it wins.

Latest posts