Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep said:
haase said:
Nesikep said:
If a cop shot the crackhead that shot the kid, while he was armed, I'd have no issue with it.. Floyd was no angel, but at the time of his arrest it was for shoplifting or counterfeit money... and I don't remember him being armed.

I have no issue at all with Rittenhouse, sumbitches that attacked him literally asked for it
Nesi, things that I'm upset about is the media in our country make these people into heroes, and that makes it ok to burn cities and ruin innocent business that have nothing to do with it, wasn't bad enough that covid put a choke hold before this happened, now we have illiterate retards destroying things that they have no idea on why there destroying the things that they are, no Ill will against your country, just the people that think that this is ok, 5 year old boy that gets shot point blank to me deserves more than these criminals, just my 2cents.
Agreed, these people certainly shouldn't be heroes or martyrs and the looters are just nuts destroying everything

What do you suggest "more" be for that 5 year old?
nesi, thats the point, I don't expect any more for the five year old, but explain why so much more for others, he didn't resist or give a reason, yet there much more important, so let me know why. This country on a certain part has become brain dead, we have protesters marching in our streets saying death to Americans, just like Iran, but there Americans, if there is anything more stupid, I'm lost, but they can burn down cities, to me they should be considered terrorists, or a act of war.

callmefence said:
Not so unusual to see teenagers with assault rifles during times of war. A revolution is a war.
Let's hope uncle Sam picks the right side....and you pick the right uncle.....

Young men in world war 2 were antifa. Which means they were fighting fascism in Italy and other places.

hurleyjd said:
callmefence said:
Not so unusual to see teenagers with assault rifles during times of war. A revolution is a war.

Young men in world war 2 were antifa. Which means they were fighting fascism in Italy and other places.

Good for them. Antifa today is fighting basic law and order. Although most are simply just fighting, they don't really have a clue what about. Since most of them are unemployed hood rats with felony records a lawless world would suit them perfectly. And being mostly unemployed they have the free time to cut up. Your attempt to put a fascist label on today's administration ( and that's what it appears your doing) is as comical as the mainstream media.

hurleyjd said:
callmefence said:

I hope like hell that you're not really comparing WW2 veterans to these clowns running amuck in the streets destroying crap. And I would hope also that you are not comparing Trump to Hitler. I would not compare any American leader to Hitler, like them or not.

Little Joe said:
hurleyjd said:
callmefence said:
don't worry Joe he is,

I hope like be nice that you're not really comparing WW2 veterans to these clowns running amuck in the streets destroying crap. And I would hope also that you are not comparing Trump to Hitler. I would not compare any American leader to Hitler, like them or not.
don't worry joe he is, just remember in my post about brain dead, its called a bullseye him and buck fit the picture, perfectly.

Latest posts