Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:
SmokinM said:
What has that got to do with the fact that he walked up and shot the kid? Life in jail is no punishment for that, and if people want to riot for an injustice and brutality that is a case if ever there was one and radio silence is all you get. George Floyd's killer was apprehended also, didn't stop anybody from rioting. Only difference there was the killer was white and dead man was black. Oh and he was a grown azz man who was himself high on drugs. Surely you are not so foolish as to compare the two or not see the point that we are making.

I see the point you're trying to make, and it doesn't hold water. The justice system is working as intended for the Hinnant family. The murderer was arrested and put in jail. It took four days to arrest Floyd's killer, even with the murder on video. One could argue he never would have even been arrested and charged if not for the pressure of the protests.

Mob rule in other words. Wonderful.
Question here how did this killer get a gun. Second amendment right I would guess. Do criminals and crazies have the same right for a gun as say us law abiding citizens. Do gun laws need more teeth in them. Guns will not be taken away by leaders elected by majority but will be taken away when an authoritarian takes over and the guns would be determent to his rule. Some folks will follow an authoritarian whose lies become truth to them because this authoritarian tells them he is better than anyone out there. MAWAI

I have no issue with that low-life getting a death penalty, and I'd be all for a swift trial to that end as well. Floyd was a POS as well, but for the crime he was currently accused of, a death penalty on the spot isn't justice.. as much as you may disagree with the severity of his previous sentences, he had served those and the arresting officer probably didn't know about those at the time anyhow.
Asthma and lots of other conditions can make it hard to breathe too, he was already cuffed.

Nesikep said:
I have no issue with that low-life getting a death penalty, and I'd be all for a swift trial to that end as well. Floyd was a POS as well, but for the crime he was currently accused of, a death penalty on the spot isn't justice.. as much as you may disagree with the severity of his previous sentences, he had served those and the arresting officer probably didn't know about those at the time anyhow.
Asthma and lots of other conditions can make it hard to breathe too, he was already cuffed.

George Floyd also had tested for the corona (china) virus. Makes it hard to breath.

Gun laws should have kept the sicko from getting a gun.
Surely you jest or are incredibly naive. Sickos, thugs and all manner of miscreants procure guns off the street and most certainly don't jump through the legal hoops to acquire them. :roll:

Nesikep said:
haase said:
Really don't think a apology is necessary, its like apologizing for the boy that was shot point blank in north carolina, we can't speak our mind, but they can, were definitely going backwards.

The kid who's dad did dope with the killer earlier in the day? that one?.. The one who's killer was apprehended and is in jail, probably for life?
not really sure were your going with this but no one really cares, guess a crack head in Minneapolis means alot more than a 5 year old kid shot point blank for what, because of what you said, makes alot of sense.

Media won't cover it because it doesn't fit in their agenda, doesn't matter what Media, it's just sad today whats important, or how they want to brainwash the idiots.

Don't see cities getting burned down and protesters coming out of the woodwork on this one, buck you coul never make a comment that holds water or common sense, please do us a favor and move to Canada, you will fit in there.

haase said:
Don't see cities getting burned down and protesters coming out of the woodwork on this one, buck you coul never make a comment that holds water or common sense, please do us a favor and move to Canada, you will fit in there.

I'm happy where I'm at, thanks.

I would like to get to Canada for some fishing at some point, but we'll have to get our act together for them to start allowing us back in.

haase said:

What's there to be pizzed or protest about? Crackhead dad has crackhead over, who later shoots the son (which will probably grow up to be a crackhead too), after which the cops promptly arrest said crackhead and he gets jailed and bail denied.

What are you upset about?

Nesikep said:
haase said:

What's there to be pizzed or protest about? Crackhead dad has crackhead over, who later shoots the son (which will probably grow up to be a crackhead too), after which the cops promptly arrest said crackhead and he gets jailed and bail denied.

What are you upset about?

I do not post on here, but I cannot believe that someone would judge a child for what his father did. This young man had his life in front of him. This kind of thinking is why we are in the position we are in. I honestly enjoyed your posts Nesikept. Enjoy Canada

A young child just got murdered and no one cares cause his dad was a crack head getting high with this sorry sob: wake up AMERICA: y'all protest when George met his doom 10 years too late ; this was an innocent baby whom was shot in the head for no reason:: we live in a sad world : we need to wake up fast and voice our opinions and take the appropriate action : thanks to all whom agree

f1tiger said:
A young child just got murdered and no one cares cause his dad was a crack head getting high with this sorry sob: wake up AMERICA: y'all protest when George met his doom 10 years too late ; this was an innocent baby whom was shot in the head for no reason:: we live in a sad world : we need to wake up fast and voice our opinions and take the appropriate action : thanks to all whom agree

Lots of people care. I care. It's a tragedy. That being said, what should we be doing about it that isn't already being done? The killer is in custody and will face justice. Protesting isn't necessary when everyone is in agreement.

George Floyd's murderer walked free for four days. If not for the protests, he'd still probably be a free man.

Buck Randall said:
f1tiger said:

Lots of people care. I care. It's a tragedy. That being said, what should we be doing about it that isn't already being done? The killer is in custody and will face justice. Protesting isn't necessary when everyone is in agreement.

George Floyd's murderer walked free for four days. If not for the protests, he'd still probably be a free man.

George's murder may have walked free for 4 days but he has been in jail or at least charged for nearly 3 months. The protests in Portland are now on day 80. The BLM nearly beat a white guy to death in Portland Sunday. That guy who did the beating is still walking free.....

Latest posts