Correction and Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2klios29 said:
She dont like me and I dont like her so who cares.

Wow, since I am pretty sure I've never stated this, I can only conclude that you're omnicient too! :lol: :lol: :lol: I figure as long as you're busy not being nice to me, then that spares someone else. ;-) :)

To everyone else that replied - Thank you so much for your kind words! :) They mean a lot to me. :heart:

msscamp":3n37ylem said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3n37ylem said:

Wow, since I am pretty sure I've never stated this, I can only conclude that you're omnicient too! :lol: :lol: :lol: I figure as long as you're busy not being nice to me, then that spares someone else. ;-) :)

To everyone else that replied - Thank you so much for your kind words! :) They mean a lot to me. :heart:

msscamp :) ..."omnicient"...you know you cant use big words like that without having to what they mean to me :lol: ...I dont believe i've ever heard that word...and if I have...then I guess i'm too old to remember what it means :oops: ...I think I might need to go back and finish high school...a 62 year old highschool student :shock: ...i'd be older than the teachers :lol:

Take care :D

msscamp":1uqt6v3p said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1uqt6v3p said:

msscamp I don't think loosemaw is a fan of yours , but I am.

WORANCH":1vhv9klv said:
msscamp":1vhv9klv said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1vhv9klv said:

msscamp I don't think loosemaw is a fan of yours , but I am.

No he isn't, I think I've been scarcastic with him one too many times. :oops: Thank you, I am also a fan of yours! :)

Heritage - 'omnicient' means all-knowing. Sorry about that, I'll watch the $5 words in the future, sometimes they are just less typing and easier to use. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beefy":i1xqlza4 said:
omniscient means all-knowing.

Beefy knows what omniscient means????? :shock: ...I bet he's got a dictionary there with him :lol: ...his dictionary and his ant-lovers magazine :D :) :lol:

Thanks Beefy

Take care :)

i learned that word in 11th grade english class. some story was told from an omniscient point of view. clearly msscamp isnt omniscient or she would spell the word correctly. i bet she can spell "smarty pants" though. lol.

Beefy":3ojx5v4y said:
i learned that word in 11th grade english class. some story was told from an omniscient point of view. clearly msscamp isnt omniscient or she would spell the word correctly. i bet she can spell "smarty pants" though. lol.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Hey now - I know what it means even if I can't spell it! :p No, omniscience isn't one of my gifts. 'S' didn't look right and 'c' did so I went with it - I didn't think about 'sc' or I would have tried that, too! :roll: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry to have messed up your calendar, but I'm sure there will be other days! ;-) :lol: :lol:

We need more people like "msscamp", at one time I think she felt she stepped on my toes, She sent went to the truble of sending a pm to explain things.

But she could slack off the big words. :lol:

Where is Scout when you need her?

I like the big words. If I don't know what it means, I look it up. That's how we learn. The only time it bothers me is when people use them to try and impress others. Although I'm sure msscamp is NOT one of those types.

VanC":128l0kmx said:
The only time it bothers me is when people use them to try and impress others. Although I'm sure msscamp is NOT one of those types.

Your right, she's not that type. In her PMs she keeps everything to as few a syllables as possible and "Dick and Jane" level vocabulary. That way I can understand.

dun

Beefy":1gqsaxdo said:

I didn't go to 11th grade...maybe that's my problem :shock: ...I dont think there was even an 11th grade english class at the my school...the last english class I had was 6th grade...didn't have one in 7th or 8th grade I dont think

VanC":2bxt09se said:
I like the big words. If I don't know what it means, I look it up. That's how we learn. The only time it bothers me is when people use them to try and impress others. Although I'm sure msscamp is NOT one of those types.

I dont like big words....and if I dont know what it means...then I ask msscamp :lol: ...I dont think I have a dictionary here...found a place on the internet one time where I could look up words but I dont know what site that was :)

Heritage_Farmboy":20812lgc said:
VanC":20812lgc said:

I dont like big words....and if I dont know what it means...then I ask msscamp :lol: ...I dont think I have a dictionary here...found a place on the internet one time where I could look up words but I dont know what site that was :)

Try this site...I keep it bookmarked http://www.m-w.com/

Alice

Alice":2x49trih said:
Heritage_Farmboy":2x49trih said:
VanC":2x49trih said:

Alice

Thank you Alice :) :D

Take care

Alice":6cu93kk6 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":6cu93kk6 said:
VanC":6cu93kk6 said:

Alice

http://wordweb.info/free/
I like this little program. It runs at startup. You can highlight a word and click the icon on the taskbar and it will pop up with the definition (or a suggested spelling if you spelled it wrong).
And since the program is installed you don't need internet access to use it.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2dlb31qo said:
Shes been helpful to alot of folks but mostly a smarty pants to me. She aint nice to me so i aint nice to her. She dont like me and I dont like her so who cares.

Have you ever stopped to consider that the treatment you recieve is a product of your own design?

msscamp - as flaboy said, we knew you heard wrong and it was an honest mistake, hats off to you for admitting it. (But I marked my calender, too!) :p :p :p

cfpinz

Thank you all for your kind words and understanding. I appreciate both of them very much. :)

Mscamp...I wasn't really interested in the thread anyway as it sure looked like folks were using two or three different ideas of what a ton was. We don't make hay but I did see that you were holding your own with others. Your correction did not surprize me....wish I had you as a neighbor. Dave Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts