Correction and Apology

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

msscamp

Reaction score
On a recent thread I made a comment about the yield of one of the hay fields we did this summer. Today I was finally able to seek confirmation of what I thought I heard Dad say, and I was wrong - very, very wrong, and I apologize for my error. I did, however, get the 2 right! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is not my intent to start anything, I simply believe that if I were to leave this error uncorrected, I would be lying by omission and that is unacceptable to me. I hope everyone had a good day!

Bez?":voup9r3n said:
And THAT my dear lady is why I have a high opinion of you.

Regards

Bez?

Thank you, Bez?, that means a lot to me! :heart:

In the post you are talking about I was asking myself if there was another msscamp. Now I found the one I am use to.
You do a great job msscamp
Marcel

msscamp...you're getting quite popular with these fellars on here :lol: ;-) ...I think you'll have your own fan club before this thread is done with

Take care

Msscamp your not the one that should be dishing out apologizes. Most of us just read it as she must have heard him wrong, but we know she really belives it and would not lie about it. Someone does owe you an apology though. ;-)

Bama":3jbberdl said:
Msscamp your not the one that should be dishing out apologizes. Most of us just read it as she must have heard him wrong, but we know she really belives it and would not lie about it. Someone does owe you an apology though. ;-)

Thank you, Bama, but I honestly believe an apology was in order because I posted incorrect information. If I can't/won't/don't publicly admit and apologize when I've made a mistake in a public post, then I've got a major problem and my credibility is completely shot. I should have confirmed what I thought I heard before I posted that reply, but I didn't and that is my fault.

MPR - I don't see that I'm unique, but I thank you! :heart:

Marcel - I'm not sure how to interpret the first part of your reply, but I very much appreciate the last part of your post. I try very hard to help when I can, and I try very hard to provide accurate information or sound reasoning when my thoughts vary from the norm.

Heritage_Farmboy - I'm not looking for a fan club, simply to be respected for what little knowledge I've got that might possibly help others in this wonderful business of cattle.

Thanks guys! :heart:

And a special thanks to Txag! :)

msscamp":xfsbzn73 said:
I try very hard to help when I can, and I try very hard to provide accurate information or sound reasoning when my thoughts vary from the norm.

You have helped many on here including myself several times. It seems to me you can always find the answer or offer advice from experience. One of the most knowledgable people on the site, both horses and cattle. :clap:

ok well to clear it u p we did get 97 bales to 10 acres we bale with a john deere 457 silage special they were 4x5s

msscamp,

Now this brings a chuckle.

Look at it this way, lots of us hold you in high regard.

The female/male thing has nothing to do with it. When someone knows their "stuff", they are who is sought out for advice. You always have wonderful advice.

If anyone ever doubted your integrity, they should read this thread.

msscamp: Please run for public office. ;-) People like you are few and far between in that particular field. Keep up the good work.

Msscamp, I already wrote it down on my calendar where you were wrong. dont make me scratch it out..

msscamp":16a10gqc said:
On a recent thread I made a comment about the yield of one of the hay fields we did this summer. Today I was finally able to seek confirmation of what I thought I heard Dad say, and I was wrong - very, very wrong, and I apologize for my error. I did, however, get the 2 right! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is not my intent to start anything, I simply believe that if I were to leave this error uncorrected, I would be lying by omission and that is unacceptable to me. I hope everyone had a good day!

Class all the way...

Your parents did you, they should be proud.
Again great job,

MD

Msscamp,

I may not have been around this forum very long but, I have read many, many of your posts. Let me say that if it were up to me, there would be a few less people on here but, who am I? You have been very helpful to me many times! None of us ordinary people needed an apology from you.

TTCLM Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3hh9z2nm said:
Shes been helpful to alot of folks but mostly a smarty pants to me. She aint nice to me so i aint nice to her. She dont like me and I dont like her so who cares.
Yup you are correct,who cares? NOBODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts