APOLOGY

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1w1srovi said:
3waycross":1w1srovi said:
How about a pic of the Clintons? :yuck:

Keep the Hog :lol2:

Whick one?? Hillary is a hog too. Perhaps "sow" would be a better description.[/quote]

Well, Bill being the pig that he is. You decide! :lol2:

3waycross":agnpuatd said:

Can't believe you would compare such a poor little old creature to Bill. Why would anyone insult a pig like that?

Kathie in Thorp":1mmjlaje said:
I don't have a foe list, either. Arkansas, am not sure what all you're making amends for, but if you think you need to, then I appreciate that you did. We might have had a run-in at some point, but I don't keep score.

Thanks, love the signature just read it..lol

3waycross":3s80ej1v said:
TexasBred":3s80ej1v said:
3waycross":3s80ej1v said:
How about a pic of the Clintons? :yuck:

Keep the Hog :lol2:

Whick one?? Hillary is a hog too. Perhaps "sow" would be a better description.

Well, Bill being the pig that he is. You decide! :lol2:[/quote]

I miss Bill, at least they were a little normal in the white house... Obama said he didn't see any sense in keeping Easter as a Holiday. Always liked the Clinton's not only are they from Arkansas but they balanced the budget and we seemed to be less hated when they were in white house.. Plus anyone who can play the saxophone on national Television and not totally blow it has to be alright..haha

Whick one?? Hillary is a hog too. Perhaps "sow" would be a better description.[/quote]

Well, Bill being the pig that he is. You decide! :lol2:[/quote]

I miss Bill, at least they were a little normal in the white house... Obama said he didn't see any sense in keeping Easter as a Holiday. Always liked the Clinton's not only are they from Arkansas but they balanced the budget and we seemed to be less hated when they were in white house.. Plus anyone who can play the saxophone on national Television and not totally blow it has to be alright..haha[/quote]

I agree Arkansas But how far we have sunk to miss Bill....

Ryder":13zfouc9 said:
backhoeboogie":13zfouc9 said:
3waycross":13zfouc9 said:

Can't believe you would compare such a poor little old creature to Bill. Why would anyone insult a pig like that?
Do you think that pig smokes cigars?

Hey. I did not have sex with that pig.

Caustic Burno":17qvf3td said:
Arkansas":17qvf3td said:
ALACOWMAN":17qvf3td said:
dont know what Church he got right at ,,but at rate he's asking forgiveness.. it couldnt have been Baptist :D

Actually I am Southern Baptist, but I am different on the beliefs in it.. I wasn't raised in a Baptist church that believes once saved always saved. A lot of Southern Baptist church's in my area are like that, I guess it doesn't matter as long as you know and believe in your Lord & Savior.

That one has alway's confused me as well.
If Satan could be cast from heaven and fall from the grace of God and we can't?
Satan and the demon's believe Jesus is the saviour and knew him.
Mark 1:34 And he healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons. And he would not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him.

:lol2: :lol2: And baptism means nothing, yet you gotta be baptized....sometimes 3-4 times. And if the KJV was good enough for Peter and Paul "it's good enough for me". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

TennesseeTuxedo":ndgingot said:
Yep, I feel that lock a comin'...

They can lock it if they want. No big deal to me, as long as we are all having fun..lol I done said what I wanted to say and got it across :)

Not trying to change the subject, but this topic is almost identical to my family reunions, less the alcohol, tobacco, and firearms

Ouachita":21o8dyx4 said:
Not trying to change the subject, but this topic is almost identical to my family reunions, less the alcohol, tobacco, and firearms

My family has it figured out. Don't invite me!,,,

Seriously tho, they always want me to drive a long way and bring all the genealogy records. Then they want to debate the records. I wasn't alive back then. :D

Have you all ever had a get together with everyone from here before ? The forums I mean, would be nice to put a face with names..lol

Arkansas":1lamw134 said:
Have you all ever had a get together with everyone from here before ? The forums I mean, would be nice to put a face with names..lol
Some of the folks have gotten together before, but not en mass. I've met 3-Way and his wife, and came close to meeting Dun. And there are several I visit with off CTB.

Latest posts