Apology to the Americans. (no offence to anyone)

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Apology

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an
apology to the United States of America. We haven't
been getting along very
well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron
but, it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any
consolation, the fact that
he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of
America. After all it's not like you actually elected
him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we
have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to
sell you lumber that's
Cheaper and Better than your own.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our
defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was
much, much, much,
much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your white house during the
war of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! It's Very
Nice.

I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do
with your beer but, we Feel your Pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when
you're going up against a crazed dictator, you wanna
have your friends by your
side. I realize it took more than two years before you
guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was
different. Everyone knew he had
weapons.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that
we're constantly apologizing for things in a
passive-aggressive way which is
really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope
that you're not upset over this. We've seen what you
do to countries you get upset
with.

I'll take no offence or say no bad things if you will do me one big ass favor. STAY IN CANADA. We will deal with ourselves and your problems(mad cow) for you as always. The one thing that I can't figure is why you did not credit the true author of your post. I have read you posts and I don't think you are clever enough to come up with that all by your little self.

God bless America, If you don't like it, so what.

Scotty

On behalf of myself, I disagree with Angus Shower ( I like my cattle but I don't think I'd bathe with them). However, I do feel bad about your beer as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should take better note. Surely you don't need to ask Imperial Japan or Nazi Germany what happened. And why be sorry about the beer? American breweries are the largest in the world. Somebody must be drinking that stuff.

Cattle Rack Rancher":3497zn4o said:
Oh, shower as in somebody who shows things. I always read it shower, like what I do to get rid of my daily dirt. My apologies. :roll:

I read it that way too for a day or so. Wondered why the heck someone wanted their angus to piss on them.

Let's all play nice now, or do we need to separate all the kiddies.

In the title of the post he said no offense to anyone.

Angus Cattle Shower":1lv38atp said:
him.
'Fraid you used very poor judgment by not editing this part. It is factually incorrect, and in spite of your qualifier, I find it very offencive!

Maybe you should just send him back home and you can talk to Jacques Chiraques about exporting your beef!

I like George Bush way better than I liked our ex-Prime Minister Jean Chretien. He comes across as being fairly down to earth unlike some of the elitists in the east. I guess I must be in the 36% of Canadians that like him. I imagine most of us are from the west. That's where the common sense is concentrated in this country.

Angus Cattle Shower-I sure do feel sorry for your poor cows. If PETA finds out that you shower with them you'll be in trouble. And please.... go waste your time somewhere else where your BS is appreciated. :mad:

Texan":25jy4n64 said:
Angus Cattle Shower":25jy4n64 said:
him.
'Fraid you used very poor judgment by not editing this part. It is factually incorrect, and in spite of your qualifier, I find it very offencive!

Maybe you should just send him back home and you can talk to Jacques Chiraques about exporting your beef!

ACS you are wrong as most of America did elect him so I guess you think we are morons as well. You really know how to improve realations between our countries. I for one as many others on this board have been in favor of reopening the boarders. If that is how Canadians feel I say keep them closed. Son we are at War you are either with us or against us.
No straddling the fence here cause all you get is a sore crotch.
You need to pull up a map of county by county returns on how many of us believe in what President Bush is doing, several messages were sent to our government enimies and allies. Win the War and we are fed up the immoral liberal garbage. Nuff Said

ACS,
I apologise if what I'm about to post hurts your feelings, but you've sure stepped on a lot of toes with your post.

You may have been trying to make light of the political nonsense that seperates our two countries, unfortunately all you've accomplished is alienate yourself from some really nice people that use this board.

The whole "moron" fiasco is a prime example of people getting into politics that have IQ's smaller than their shoe sizes. There was no excuse for Chretien or that nitwitted female Liberal MP to badmouth Bush. Like him or not, those individuals were elected to represent Canadians, and as such, should have had the common sense to be diplomatic in their behaviour. Their respective badmouthing was uncouth and unprofessional, and I for one am glad to see cooler heads prevail in Parliament. Not that Martin is getting any 'hero cookies' from me yet, but at least he has the common sense not to pee in the sandbox of the biggest kid in the playground.

Take care and better luck with your humour in the future.

rgv4":13jbx023 said:
Let's all play nice now, or do we need to separate all the kiddies.

In the title of the post he said no offense to anyone.

Then why waste the time to post it? What other purpose did it serve?

Here I go again. It really POed me too. But remember some folks take exception to anything that may, repeat may, cast aspersions on them. Like my comment about big hats. That shouldn't (in my mind) have caused the attacks it did. Different folks have different humor levels. But this reminds me of my tendency to say "If I thought you were a real butt, I'ld ask when you wiped last, but of of course I didn't say that".

dun

I really believe Angus Cattle Shower ( I too thought it was shower - as in washing up!) is just looking for some attention of some sorts. He is hoping to get alot of replys. Maybe he would find out what a terrific country we have if he came for a visit instead of listened to whoever he is filling his head with garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts