apoligy to SCFARMS

Help Support CattleToday:

memanpa

Reaction score
seems as how i have offended STEVEN :eek:
got an pm from him saying that he has recieved lots of pm's from all of you on the board that says i am jealous of his success and the fact he is better than i am! :eek:
and what an idiot i am!!!!
so in order to make things right i am offering an apoligy to STEVEN!

1:Steven i am sorry i am better than you!!!! (YOU said it)

2:Steven i am sorry that you are so insecure!!!!

3: Steven i am sorry you only carry a 3.5 grade average and cannot spell or put sentence structure together correctly!

4: Steven i am sorry you must go to a community college in lieu of a major college to improve your grade average ???? :D
in order to go to a 4 yr school

5:Steven i am sorry that your mom stopped the deal with your UNCLE mike to buy your cattle (your pm to me stated you made the deal mom canceled)

6:Steven: i am glad you feel better for pm ing me and are able to vent your anger towards me , sticks and stones :):)

7: Steven i offered to become your friend and support you? or become your worst enemy! i am sorry you chose the latter!

8: STEVEN if you send me one more of your obsentity filled pm's again i will ask macon to remove you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure that wasn't an imposter sending you that stuff? I just got a very polite PM from him looking for work this summer. Offered to help me with my show cattle. Doesn't hardly seem like it could be the same young man that you describe, memanpa. Do you think I should find someone else to handle the showstring for me?

Texan":1g6lc9fx said:
Are you sure that wasn't an imposter sending you that stuff? I just got a very polite PM from him looking for work this summer. Offered to help me with my show cattle. Doesn't hardly seem like it could be the same young man that you describe, memanpa. Do you think I should find someone else to handle the showstring for me?
I just got one too. Asking herd size, and looking for a Summer Job. Quite immpressive.

cowboy13":3opbzc73 said:
memanpa":3opbzc73 said:
3: Steven i am sorry you only carry a 3.5 grade average and cannot spell or put sentence structure together correctly!

Amen to that. His sentances annoy me. :lol:
You misspelled "sentences", Cowboy. ;-)

cowboy13":2vsiq450 said:
Texan":2vsiq450 said:
Do you think I should find someone else to handle the showstring for me?

Yup, me! :lol:

I could be wrong but, Texan doesn't have a showstring. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK memanpa, I may be way out of line here and if I offend you that is not my intent, but why are you complaining about someone else not being able to put together sentence structure correctly when you can't either. From what I can decipher you are an older gentleman who has long been through schooling and should know proper grammar. Last time I was in school, "!!!!!!!!" was not the proper ending to ANY sentence. Also, "I", when referring to yourself, should be capitalized. In no way am I trying to say that I'm some great English teacher, I'm about the worst speller, but it irks me to see someone bash on someone else for something they can't even do themselves. IMO.

Too old and don't care to put a dog into this fight...besides I spell them as they sound or as I remember misspelling them in the past. Never was real good at dangling participles and such.
Hope y'all huggg and make up. DMc

i never claimed to have a 3.5 grade average!
i just call em as i see em!
sidney 411 i never claimed to be an big intelligent person!!!
but then i do not pm folks using profanity and cussing at them them!!! if you would like to pm me i would be happy to continue this discussion

memanpa ya got it in bad for the kid!! after going back and reading your posts and his i lean towards you! i find him arrogant i find you to be obsesive towards winning
as i gather he is 17 or 18! can't get an age feel for you but figure in your 60's you should turn the other cheek! let the KID grow up, his downfall or growth will depend on his ability to grow from the knowledge he can gain from board members like you and a lot of others! not his mouth
if he is sending profanity filled e mails there are laws against that!
my suggestiion is back off, like a big sore treated right it will heal up and go away!

Latest posts