Anybody getting anything from Santa?

Help Support CattleToday:

rnh2":gz1y06i7 said:
New seat for the mf 135
last few years, been getting things I need..and actually get used....got a bottle of Ivomec one Christmas.. This year new air ratchet and electric blanket...blanket gonna make its maiden voyage tonight :cowboy:

talltimber":2dw2ycp2 said:
jltrent":2dw2ycp2 said:
talltimber":2dw2ycp2 said:

I needed a smaller saw pretty bad. I don't have the back to do small jobs with a Dolmar 6800 anymore, for very long at a time.
That looks like a MS250......nice saw....

It is, jl. I was told this had the old style carb on it. I read about every one of your saw posts, but couldn't remember what,if anything, you had mentioned about this particular model. KT told me you would probably have a good saw for sale, and if I could work on them I would've contacted you. This saw came with a two yr warranty by using all Stihl products with it. That may have been smoke up my rear, but I don't need a saw very often, and think this shop will get on it quick since i made it clear that I could get one cheaper somewhere else if they thought they wouldn't be able to get me going in a timely manner.

Those MS250s are good saws. I recently sold a Stihl 025 on Ebay that is practically the same saw. I also have a MS250 that is in like new condition, but can't remember if the OEM carb has the High and low settings that come on them. If the carburetor gives me any trouble I just replace it with one of these with the High Low settings $5.50 and they work good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carburetor-Car ... Sw4GVYPV9h

Here is the one I sold. Very easy starting saw with good power.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stihl-025-chai ... 2291581411

Not sure that it's in good taste to brag about Christmas presents, hate to make ya'll jealous, but here goes....
I got a Chia Pet from my brother, the same one from him 3 years in a row.
I forgot to take it home again, so fingers crossed for next Christmas. :)

Son of Butch":2pszkaql said:
Not sure that it's in good taste to brag about Christmas presents, hate to make ya'll jealous, but here goes....
I got a Chia Pet from my brother, the same one from him 3 years in a row.
I forgot to take it home again, so fingers crossed for next Christmas. :)
Which one, obviously it wasn;t the trump one?

Got absolutely nothing for Christmas in the way of gifts. Just what I had asked for. Christmas was a true blessing this year.

Dave":2rvsszpj said:
The wife and I had decided not a give each other presents. We are going to take a trip to Elko, Nevada for the cowboy poetry gathering instead. Well last year I drove her nuts singing "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas". At one point this morning I walked into the living room and there was a wrapped package on my chair. After a little discussion about gift exchange I opened the package. It was a stuff toy Hippo. So I am now driving her nuts singing "I got a Hippopotamus for Christmas".
Oh my gosh, as I recall, she threatened to get you one last year but it was too late or they were out of stock. Hate that song! Be careful, Dave - she may shove it in your mouth the next time you feel the need to serenade her ;-)

After reading what some of you got, (hot shot, Henry rifle, chain saw, generator, range finder...) I've about decided next Christmas I need to get a different wife...

I got some nice wool blend socks. I also got the satisfaction of making someone's day. My daughter, a good friend of hers and myself drove down near Cincinnati on Friday after work and spent all day Saturday hanging out with my brother and all his girls (Wife and three daughters). We drove back Christmas Eve morning and stopped at a waffle House for breakfast. Had the nicest older lady for a waitress. We were pulling out of the parking lot and the lady was jumping up and down waving at us through the glass with the world's biggest smile. My daughter asked why she was so happy I told her I left her a Benjamin for a tip. My daughter actually shed a tear of happiness, made me feel pretty good too.

ohiosteve":3kzsdai7 said:
I got some nice wool blend socks. I also got the satisfaction of making someone's day. My daughter, a good friend of hers and myself drove down near Cincinnati on Friday after work and spent all day Saturday hanging out with my brother and all his girls (Wife and three daughters). We drove back Christmas Eve morning and stopped at a waffle House for breakfast. Had the nicest older lady for a waitress. We were pulling out of the parking lot and the lady was jumping up and down waving at us through the glass with the world's biggest smile. My daughter asked why she was so happy I told her I left her a Benjamin for a tip. My daughter actually shed a tear of happiness, made me feel pretty good too.
A case of a very kind and very generous gesture making multiple people's Christmas very special!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

Dun I think it's a Christmas thing Mrs and my fishing partner wife both had it done last year.
Fishing partner on the 23rd and has to wear a defibrillator vest until he goes through cardio rehab.
Good luck .
It totally amazes me on what they can do today.

Latest posts