Anybody getting anything from Santa?

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58":2vgf2whk said:
If I am good I might get lucky with Mrs Claus on Monday morning.

Ken

I'm getting a pair of ariats. But I think your on to something! Next year's list might be a little different... Lol

Merry Christmas everybody!

Was planning on a dart gun for giving shots so we don't have to borrow one from friends, to give my son (and benefit our farming operation) but they were back ordered at our co-op. It was going to be combination christmas/birthday present for him. So I am putting an IOU in a card for a future present to be revealed when I get it....won't tell him til I get it. He has been out of work for several months due to the work accident and the aggravation of dealing with workman's comp... with headaches and dizziness and all this crap and so our work has been somewhat hit and miss some days according to how he feels.
I would like just for them to finally figure out a way to help ease the headaches and all, for him, and for maybe to find a solution for my joint issues..... Don't need to spend alot of money on me. I did just get an unexpected new nurse cow that someone had to find a home for so I guess that is christmas present enough.... she is taking on my bottle calves so making chores a bit easier.

Maybe getting a good pregnancy check on my AI breedings......

And some MUCH NEEDED MOISTURE because we are way too dry going into winter and I am tired of hauling water. With colder temps forecast, have to haul every day or it freezes hard.

i'm getting my new silencer chute / turret gate setup ordered. :D
and a priefert calf table. :banana:

I try to buy myself something to put myself in the giving mood before giving any gifts. This morning I spent with the boys and their kids. Kids opened their presents from me. On the way home I stopped and bought myself a new 22-250. I know this was after giving presents to the grandkids but I say better late than never. Now I can give gifts to those coyotes we were seeing over on the summer pasture.

Not for crismas but probably by new years I'll get a brand new cardiac catheterization.

dun":1ijr2790 said:
Not for crismas but probably by new years I'll get a brand new cardiac catheterization.

:shock: I wish you the best and hope you come out feeling like a seventeen year old.

dun":h7ep629h said:

I got together with my siblings yesterday. It is an annual event since mom and dad are gone.

Getting to those age rungs on the ladder where each day brings just a tiny bit more decline.

Good luck, sir.

Jogeephus":1ykghwb1 said:
dun":1ykghwb1 said:

:shock: I wish you the best and hope you come out feeling like a seventeen year old.
Thanks, I would settle for a 60 year old

talltimber":3e15ejao said:

I needed a smaller saw pretty bad. I don't have the back to do small jobs with a Dolmar 6800 anymore, for very long at a time.
That looks like a MS250......nice saw....

Picked out a new heifer the other day. I'm also getting an air fryer. Pretty excited about that.

jltrent":1iab8k6e said:
talltimber":1iab8k6e said:

I needed a smaller saw pretty bad. I don't have the back to do small jobs with a Dolmar 6800 anymore, for very long at a time.
That looks like a MS250......nice saw....

It is, jl. I was told this had the old style carb on it. I read about every one of your saw posts, but couldn't remember what,if anything, you had mentioned about this particular model. KT told me you would probably have a good saw for sale, and if I could work on them I would've contacted you. This saw came with a two yr warranty by using all Stihl products with it. That may have been smoke up my rear, but I don't need a saw very often, and think this shop will get on it quick since i made it clear that I could get one cheaper somewhere else if they thought they wouldn't be able to get me going in a timely manner.

The wife and I had decided not a give each other presents. We are going to take a trip to Elko, Nevada for the cowboy poetry gathering instead. Well last year I drove her nuts singing "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas". At one point this morning I walked into the living room and there was a wrapped package on my chair. After a little discussion about gift exchange I opened the package. It was a stuff toy Hippo. So I am now driving her nuts singing "I got a Hippopotamus for Christmas".

Latest posts