Anybody getting anything from Santa?

Help Support CattleToday:

Getting some money from my dad that always goes towards one of my bills. This year, I am caught up on everything, so I "might" get either a laptop (current one is 10+ years old), or splurge and get a drone for the farm. For the last few years around this time of year, I always look at them, and think about getting one, but never have.
Knowing me, it'll probably be the same way this year; I'll keep the money to pay a bill that comes along, and not do anything special with the money.

I'm just happy with the many Blessings that I receive throughout the year... Having my family around on Christmas will be the best thing I could get!!

greatgerts":1atspv2y said:
Getting some money from my dad that always goes towards one of my bills. This year, I am caught up on everything, so I "might" get either a laptop (current one is 10+ years old), or splurge and get a drone for the farm. For the last few years around this time of year, I always look at them, and think about getting one, but never have.
Knowing me, it'll probably be the same way this year; I'll keep the money to pay a bill that comes along, and not do anything special with the money.
I'd love to have a drone just for the heck of it. Have your own "Google Earth". Otherwise I don't want or need a thing that I'm aware. Very very thankful.

TexasBred":24ox2nut said:
greatgerts":24ox2nut said:
I'd love to have a drone just for the heck of it. Have your own "Google Earth". Otherwise I don't want or need a thing that I'm aware. Very very thankful.

Right. I don't need one, but think it would be fun to have. We normally just go and get the things we need, when we need them. If we have the availability, those are for the "wants". We've had a rough year, but all our needs have been met, so for that, we are very thankful.
I guess if "santa" were to bring me something, I'd want at least 80% conception on my embryos we implanted on Tuesday.

True Grit Farms":28k36ezj said:

I'm getting one of these, it's a far cry from a new Harley.
Neighbor had one of those instead of calling it a Hog (Slang for Harley Davidson) he called his a pig.

jltrent":3m0b27cf said:
I hope not. Got too much dang 'stuff' now. Been trying to give some of it away but the rest of my family is in the same boat I am. One of the problems of being older....you collect lots of 'I might have a use or need for that someday" crap over the years.....

jltrent":11t2pyb1 said:

To me it is not the gifts - it is the meal.

Turkey, prime rib and ham all on the table at the same time this year - going to be a lot of folks coming.

Merry Christmas.

I caught my wife taking pictures of my portable welder. I'm speculating that there is a cover for a Miller Bobcat 250 under the tree for me. I've got a real hum dinger planned for my daughter, and I got an enclosure made for the the boat so Kate and the Boss won't "freeze my butt off" anymore. Yes, it was actually on Kate's list.

skyhightree1":ug0qftle said:
True Grit Farms":ug0qftle said:

I'm getting one of these, it's a far cry from a new Harley.

If you need tips on how to wheelie let me know.
Thanks but No thanks. I quit riding 35 years ago and I'm going to start back slowly. Don't know if this wore body can handle it, but I'm planning on giving it what for.

Just hoping for a life and a winning lottery ticket.

I know money cannot buy happiness, but it helps you look in a lot more places for it.

Merry Christmas.

Latest posts