Animal Rights

Help Support CattleToday:

Snider_Angus":1bd7xobf said:
i thought it was funny on the veal question that itsaid at te bottom: Note: Veal is meat made from YOUNG COWS.
that or when they said casteration on cows. i let them know about that too.

cattleluvr18":3a0hid07 said:
Snider_Angus":3a0hid07 said:
i thought it was funny on the veal question that itsaid at te bottom: Note: Veal is meat made from YOUNG COWS.
that or when they said casteration on cows. i let them know about that too.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh, Kelly, that's funny! I'll just bet you did let them know about it! Good on you, darlin'!!!!!

Alice

Snider_Angus":22ggjn20 said:
yeah i doubt they give it to me i cussed them too much

When you are dealing with these folks, remember that your words can be twisted and used against you. They'll cite our anger as proof of cold hearted animal abusers.

john250":21abnvox said:
Snider_Angus":21abnvox said:
yeah i doubt they give it to me i cussed them too much

When you are dealing with these folks, remember that your words can be twisted and used against you. They'll cite our anger as proof of cold hearted animal abusers.
well crap.

thanks alice! :)

i told them to shut the fu$& up and eat more meat. and i sent them pictuers of branding cattle and cutting them. and then pics of ear nothing and docking pigs.

Tab/s":2zfma74f said:
Very same skills used on people on these boards who disagree with or voice a opinion with out the kiss up syndrome.

It would be amazing to have a lot of the ones back who have been ganged up on or run off. BECAUSE THEIR OPINION IS NOT THE NORM OR THEY DONT ACCEPT DISTORTED FACTS.

Nonsense. People disagree on these boards every day without getting kicked off. It's the manner in which they disagree that gets them booted, not the fact that they disagree. Besides, most of them get right back on under a new name. They're pretty easy to spot.

Tab/s":3unfnsxc said:
VanC":3unfnsxc said:
Tab/s":3unfnsxc said:
Very same skills used on people on these boards who disagree with or voice a opinion with out the kiss up syndrome.

It would be amazing to have a lot of the ones back who have been ganged up on or run off. BECAUSE THEIR OPINION IS NOT THE NORM OR THEY DONT ACCEPT DISTORTED FACTS.

Nonsense. People disagree on these boards every day without getting kicked off. It's the manner in which they disagree that gets them booted, not the fact that they disagree. Besides, most of them get right back on under a new name. They're pretty easy to spot.

No van there is a group that if you publish the truth about their breed. It becomes tag team to get the thread locked the poster removed and the posts removed they are very artistic in accomplishing that.

It is a shame they couldnt accomplish as much with an inept breed.

Well I haven't seen it, but then none of us can possibly see everything that goes on here. I'll have to take your word for it. I will admit to having seen some threads get locked for no obvious reason while others go on forever when it seems they should be locked. But then it's not my call, so I just have to accept it or leave.

Tab/s":pwyy3xa7 said:

Gosh Tab/s, for someone who has been posting all of 13 days now you sure have a low opinion of these boards and Moderators! The Moderators are unpaid and I can guarantee you it is a thankless job. Fortunately there is not much to do here. Profanity, threats of violence and repeated personal attacks on other members are just about the only thing that will get you banned. I really could care less which breed you like or dislike. I have been a Moderator since 1998 and since then we have banned less than 10 Members that have had 10 or more posts. That's an average of one a year. Not many for a board with 6573 Members!

And out of curiosity, which breed is the "inept breed".

M Gravlee":2nx8a4j2 said:
Tab/s":2nx8a4j2 said:

Gosh Tab/s, for someone who has been posting all of 13 days now you sure have a low opinion of these boards and Moderators! The Moderators are unpaid and I can guarantee you it is a thankless job. Fortunately there is not much to do here. Profanity, threats of violence and repeated personal attacks on other members are just about the only thing that will get you banned. I really could care less which breed you like or dislike. I have been a Moderator since 1998 and since then we have banned less than 10 Members that have had 10 or more posts. That's an average of one a year. Not many for a board with 6573 Members!

Bravo, Mr Gravlee. VERY good boards here. Well moderated. Thank you. :banana: :clap:

Dictionary:

in·ept(n-pt)
adj.
1. Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
a. Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
b. Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.

I have some "inappropriate" cattle. They also "lack judgement". They can be "foolish" too. They are definitely "incompetent".

Guess the breed! :lol:

That's funny. I have a feeling Tab/s has been posting for longer than 13 days. :D

In my expereince if you bring facts to the table and stick to debating the subject you are ok. When you start questioning the oppositions character as a way to take credability away from their logic or theory on the subject you start crossing a line.

Sounds like this forum needs some smileys with pitch forks and torches. :lol2:

M Gravlee":37usg9bu said:
Tab/s":37usg9bu said:

At a way Macon! Keep up the good work!

Dear Tab/s/TTCLM/guest25/and all the other names you have used,

Every time you re-register under a new name I keep hoping you will be a responsible member this time. And you are for a few posts. Then you start again.

Goodbye.

M Gravlee":3o3i28db said:

Every time you re-register under a new name I keep hoping you will be a responsible member this time. And you are for a few posts. Then you start again.

Goodbye.

Tsk, tsk Macon - you have spoiled my guessing game. How shameful of you. 8)

I was sort of keeping track of who I thought was who in the zoo. No you done gone and ruined it for me.

Have a good one,

Bez>

MikeC":2yrb9wla said:
Dictionary:

in·ept(n-pt)
adj.
1. Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
a. Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
b. Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.

I have some "inappropriate" cattle. They also "lack judgement". They can be "foolish" too. They are definitely "incompetent".

Guess the breed! :lol:

Alright Mike - you have lousy cattle and you finally admitted it.

Is that like finally admitting you have a problem - and now we can help you deal with it?

Time for the 12 steps perhaps?

Oh, I also have the same problem with one addition - all of mine have horns.

Seems you and I are in serious trouble.

Stay out of trouble old boy,

Bez>

M Gravlee":12fywtqg said:

Goodbye.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts