NRA is against State's rights?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3qzmyjdn said:
True Grit Farms":3qzmyjdn said:
Bright Raven":3qzmyjdn said:
How does that work? You chase them I assume. Firing at them until one goes down?

Resident hunters in Wyoming refer to those hunters that fire at running pronghorn antelope as "flock shooters". Not very well respected out there.
They called us herd shooters in Montana.

I have been engaged in hunting for a long time and have hunted in many states, Canada, and Africa. Not much I have not seen. I have seen deer running around dragging their guts, I have seen pronghorn with their legs shot off and saw an elk with its lower jaw shot off. It happens. IMO anyone who shoots at moving game from a moving vehicle except under extraordinary circumstances should get one behind the ear.

I can't say as I disagree, I'm not much for wounding game, but I hunt for the sport and the fun of it. I still hunt a lot still but I don't kill much anymore. I'm to old and soft to buggy or airboat hunt anymore, but nothing beats the thrill of the kill.
Different strokes for different folks.

Go read the Federalist Papers. The 2a was written for individuals. King George III is the reason for the 2a. It has nothing to do with hunting or state controlled militias.

Davemk":awidwd7i said:
Go read the Federalist Papers. The 2a was written for individuals. King George III is the reason for the 2a. It has nothing to do with hunting or state controlled militias.

I believe it was HD that so eloquently put it they were going to throw something at the wall due to all the trauma and drama of the issue.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

The media is pushing safety to the max.
That is not the agenda as we all know.
Even in this rural community I live in they have ran a successful campaign.
Walk down the road with a lever action people will just wave, an "assault rifle"
deputies will be pulling up.

Davemk":iivep2av said:

Dave. I only said I have had my doubts about what the crafters of the 2A meant. For the record, I accept that it pertains to individuals and if I were a Justice, I would have voted on the side of individual rights.

Latest posts