Animal Rights

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee":3cwsoydb said:
Dear Tab/s/TTCLM/guest25/and all the other names you have used,

Every time you re-register under a new name I keep hoping you will be a responsible member this time. And you are for a few posts. Then you start again.

Goodbye.

Does this mean I owe cowboyup216 an apology, or is he included in "all the other names you have used," part.

:lol: :lol:

Great boards Macon - the best.

And now I am off to do battle with the vegans! ( Not much else to do, too much rain to cut for maybe 2 days, liver still holding out, beer in the fridge ).

ALX

M Gravlee":3q7egy75 said:

Every time you re-register under a new name I keep hoping you will be a responsible member this time. And you are for a few posts. Then you start again.

Goodbye.

Gee, I thought Tab/s was a reincarnation of guest25 and Quality Cattle, but not TTCLM. Oh, well.

Ryder":1a1w2mbk said:
M Gravlee":1a1w2mbk said:

Goodbye.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you macon.

Katherine

eInterview.org: If you knew that animals raised for meat were exposed to unnatural practices, such as breeding cows, pigs, and chickens to increase meat production, would you continue eating meat?
Your Answer: Yes, I would continue.
Well DUH! It is the BEEF, PORK, POULTRY industry. Not the Cow, Pig, Chicken. :roll:

Latest posts