Angus- Watusi/Longhorn cross

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9":1i37kidr said:
pdfangus-Sounds like you are doing a good job managing your cattle and congrats to you, maybe you should read through previous posts including this thread to see references to Longhorn and Watusi, pos etc....I don't think you've ever read anything I've posted in reference to someone's cattle calling them a piece of s%*t even if I thought it.....sorry I do take offense to my breed of choice being called that so that's why I get defensive................sorry.

Where exactly are you located Rustler? I can't be too far away if you're in southern middle TN. I'd like to see your operation someday if the door to a green pea is open.

TT

If you are in Brentwood you are about 45-50 minutes north of me. Come straight down 65 south to exit 22 and we are about ten miles away. Give me a shout on a weekend when you want to come down and you are welcome to see what we do down here.

Thank you for posting the picture. He is a nice looking bull. One thing though. Be careful about making a pet out of him and be careful around his horns. He can bop you a good 'un without meaning too. All he needs to do is shake his head.

Our neighbor had a LH/Watusi cross. He was a terrible fence jumper. He bred one of our Jersey cows. We didn't realize it until she had the calf, born with horn buds almost 1/2 long and as big around as a walnut. I say that he was a fence jumper because he mysteriously disappeared. I saw him in another person's pasture and then he was gone. No one mourned his loss, even his owner.

Latest posts