Angie Busted with Goat in car trunk

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
9,512
Reaction score
314
Location
Central Texas
I say give the woman her goat back and arrest the animal control officer for robbery. Armed robbery if he had a weapon. And arrest the Tires Plus employee for accessory to commit..

Was neither of their dam business.

Might as well get the "foster care" folks for receiving stolen goods too.
 

Txwalt

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
0
Location
centex
1982vett":2fh5gedz said:
I say give the woman her goat back and arrest the animal control officer for robbery. Armed robbery if he had a weapon. And arrest the Tires Plus employee for accessory to commit..

Was neither of their dam business.

Might as well get the "foster care" folks for receiving stolen goods too.

Its a blue state. They do things different there. In Texas the attendant would have laughed and asked somebody to take pics of him with the goat in the car.

Walt
 

curtis

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
1
Somehow i can't help but think that Misty Moonlite is involved in this . What about it Moonlite? give us the scoop.
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
6,203
Reaction score
230
Location
Virginia
Just when you think you've heard it all, someone from Minnessooooota goes and raises the bar!
 

MistyMorning

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
curtis":11lwhrwx said:
Somehow i can't help but think that Misty Moonlite is involved in this . What about it Moonlite? give us the scoop.

Well I didn't curtis, had nothing, nada to do with this escapade of angrie's. Although it really wasn't that bad of an idea, ya see Winona is a border town with Wisconsin and all's she was trying to do was take that "old goat, Brett" back to Green Bay where he belongs! :nod:

cfpinz":11lwhrwx said:
Just when you think you've heard it all, someone from Minnessooooota goes and raises the bar!

Do I smell a compliment here Tightazz? :D
 

mnmtranching

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
5,061
Reaction score
1
Location
MN
YAA I heard about that :nod: Ya seee? What Angie, all that she did that was wrong, She took the goat Sout shoudda took the goat Nort. We carry goats all the time that way in the Nort. Just that the farther you go Sout the more "dogoodery" they get. I think it was a good idea though being #4 to have it processed in Wisconsin.
 

Angus Cowman

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
7,157
Reaction score
1
Location
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I have to come to Angrie's defense here it was not her that had the goat in her trunk I know exactly where she was yesterday and what she was doing, It did involve a goat but it wasn't in the trunk of her car
I would probably be better off not discussing where she was but if you must know
I got a phone call about noon yesterday from a Psych ward and they had a person try to check in who was riding a goat and wearing Chaps so I had to go and get her

ANGRIE[/size]This is the last time from now on have them call MIsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OP
J

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
1
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
MistyMorning":3ro3l1o9 said:
Well I didn't curtis, had nothing, nada to do with this escapade of angrie's. Although it really wasn't that bad of an idea, ya see Winona is a border town with Wisconsin and all's she was trying to do was take that "old goat, Brett" back to Green Bay where he belongs! :nod:

Now that is funny :lol2:
Brett is still setting records. He now holds the NFL record for "most incomplete retirements".
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
6,203
Reaction score
230
Location
Virginia
Angus Cowman":38goutgd said:
I have to come to Angrie's defense here it was not her that had the goat in her trunk I know exactly where she was yesterday and what she was doing, It did involve a goat but it wasn't in the trunk of her car
I would probably be better off not discussing where she was but if you must know
I got a phone call about noon yesterday from a Psych ward and they had a person try to check in who was riding a goat and wearing Chaps so I had to go and get her

ANGRIEThis is the last time from now on have them call MIsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that all she was wearing???
 

Angus Cowman

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
7,157
Reaction score
1
Location
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
cfpinz":2mwr6o2t said:
Angus Cowman":2mwr6o2t said:
I have to come to Angrie's defense here it was not her that had the goat in her trunk I know exactly where she was yesterday and what she was doing, It did involve a goat but it wasn't in the trunk of her car
I would probably be better off not discussing where she was but if you must know
I got a phone call about noon yesterday from a Psych ward and they had a person try to check in who was riding a goat and wearing Chaps so I had to go and get her

ANGRIEThis is the last time from now on have them call MIsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that all she was wearing???
Yep,
they determined she wasn't crazy but had gotten jacked up on some southern moonshine and they thought the smell was the goat but it turned out she had been eating that nasty Lutefisk or however ya spell it
I made her ride in the back of the truck because the goat smelled better he got to ride up front
 

mnmtranching

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
5,061
Reaction score
1
Location
MN
talldog":wy7vbv7q said:
Happens around here all the time !!!! :banana: -- It's the South !!

Yeah so I've heard. When your heading South where is that line where things start being less dogoodery?
 

curtis

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
1
Y'all reckon someone needs to call Hugh about a possible centerfold, Angrie riding a goat with nothing on but chaps, who knows, she might make a couple of million. :lol: :lol:
 
OP
J

john250

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
1
Location
Holton, IN elevation 768 ft
mnmtranching":khy6hcdn said:
talldog":khy6hcdn said:
Happens around here all the time !!!! :banana: -- It's the South !!

Yeah so I've heard. When your heading South where is that line where things start being less dogoodery?

I'm not sure, but I know it is south of the Ohio river because here on the north bank we would have put the goat in a shelter. I'm not sure if we would have gone for foster parents however.
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,765
Reaction score
269
Location
Heart of Texas
talldog":31zd216x said:
Happens around here all the time !!!! :banana: -- It's the South !!

hmm.....A couple states over I seem to notice they ride around more with sheep. :lol2: :cowboy:
 

FarmGirl10

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
1,609
Reaction score
0
TexasBred":f2mz31m8 said:
talldog":f2mz31m8 said:
Happens around here all the time !!!! :banana: -- It's the South !!

hmm.....A couple states over I seem to notice they ride around more with sheep. :lol2: :cowboy:
:lol: :lol: :lol: In Montana there's a law that says a man can not have a sheep in the cab of his truck without a chaperone. :lol:
 

BeefmasterB

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
Location
SE TX
TexasBred":34juqhal said:
talldog":34juqhal said:
Happens around here all the time !!!! :banana: -- It's the South !!

hmm.....A couple states over I seem to notice they ride around more with sheep. :lol2: :cowboy:


You might be right about that TB but, wasn't it one of those Great Lakes States that invented their cowboy boots to hold'em steady? :nod:
 

Latest posts

Top