And don't you also hate it when ....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
..... they don't shut the gate behind them? :lol2: :lol2: (This is just wrong in so many ways)

null_zps9b9ff4d0.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: Tell me about it. I almost wet myself when I first saw the gate. I bet you would never believe that a "green group" built the gate as one of their conservation projects. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: You know, if I was going to spend that much on hardware I think I could have found the time to find another pallet to tear apart to build the gate. But that's just me.

Right in the middle like that it probably keeps 4 wheeling to a minimum

An awesome way to demonstrate their ability to receive federal grant money for a seemly useful project. Let's give them a high paying job with the Government as a way to encourage their creativeness in hopes that they will feel really good about their contribution to the greater good of mankind.

Fly-guy":3uqgi7ug said:
An awesome way to demonstrate their ability to receive federal grant money for a seemly useful project. Let's give them a high paying job with the Government as a way to encourage their creativeness in hopes that they will feel really good about their contribution to the greater good of mankind.
Yep....like those ADA sidewalks that are mandatory at intersections are upgraded. The ones that get you from one corn patch to the one on the other side of the road even though they have no sidewalks on either side.

1982vett":1dctdw90 said:
Fly-guy":1dctdw90 said:
Yep....like those ADA sidewalks that are mandatory at intersections are upgraded. The ones that get you from one corn patch to the one on the other side of the road even though they have no sidewalks on either side.

Vett, you do know that we now have more people who are drawing a disability check than the whole population of Greece?