American Angus Association

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best I know, the breed associations (at least the major ones) do not employ auctioneers or sales managers or conduct sales. They do send field representatives (association employees) to the sale if the owner has spent enough money advertising in the breed association publication/magazine. Those people often will serve as ringmen/bid takers/cheerleaders and will yell and scream to encourage bidding and entertain the crowd. Breed associations sell advertising and provide lists of sales. Not sure that the charges presented are the fault of the AAA.

But, I think lots of purebred sales are corrupt/rigged to a far greater extent than any election. Most likely the doing of the sellers, sale manager and the auctioneer. Maybe congress needs to investigate.

I did notice that the AAA field reps are all male and light complexion. Might be some injustice there somewhere.

I did notice that the AAA field reps are all male and light complexion. Might be some injustice there somewhere.

Aren't most of them Russian looking, with reptilian features if you look close enough? :giggle:

hopefully none sold had an underbite or killed a turtle🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
They throw in 200# of ragweed seed if you buy 4 or more.

Now I have not been in person to any AAA sales but I have had them bid for me at a couple Charolais sales where I have not been able to be present.

I give them the amount that I'm willing to pay for each cow and they have a ring man (or woman ;)) put the bid in for me. So I guess my bids could be considered non-existent for the people who don't understand what's go on.

No N-words involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts