AMAZING GRACE IN CHEROKEE

Help Support CattleToday:

i mayb kin to Sky. problem is ..from what I was told .. my paternal grandfather had done some great thing for a Cherokee tribe in the Carolinas. They had offered him ANYTHING he wanted, he chose a squaw, they said no because he was a white man and any squaw that left the reservation with a white man would be banned from the tribe and ALL offspring. My grandfather took a squaw ( my grandmother) and headed north to Pennsylvania. So it runs in my blood, but not sure if i am allowed "bragging rights". my dad never talked about his family much at all. and we couldnt find any info either and didn't know why until after mom died. His name was misspelled on his birth certificate and he never felt the need to change it. His parents died before i was born and he had a sister who passed when I was young. He had a half brother, but we never met him. He lived here in Florida. That's all I know of my Dad's family tree..

Commercialfarmer":36h59jx6 said:
skyhightree1":36h59jx6 said:
:lol: good one cf .. shall you record that cf or shall I... p
I can't carry a tune in a Bucket though. When my wife gets up I'll text her tell her read this had a good laugh early this am while cleaning my smoke pole. No matter the differences we share on here you are very welcomed to come pass the peace pipe anytime :shock: :lol:

I couldn't afford to pay for damages to all that listened to my version. :shock: :lol: If I am ever up that way, I'd make a point of stopping by to say hi.

:lol:

Latest posts