Always Wondered

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP FOR ME....

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was connected with marriage or religion, but the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C. has recently revealed the true story. When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a taxi cab, a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States. If nothing is there, he must take a job in India answering telephones giving technical advice.

I always wondered how that Quizno's was able to open in town.

MikeC, Thanks for answering this oddity that has remained on my mind for years now.I know I'll sleep better tonite. :shock:

Tegerian":3mz2th0f said:
MikeC":3mz2th0f said:
If nothing is there, he must take a job in India answering telephones giving technical advice.

(Warning : Some Bad language but it's an animated squirrel doing it.) :shock:

that was hilarious, we have the same problem most things are put through to India and you can't understand a thing they are saying. my post was edited but not by me....so my thoughts of those dots did not met with higher approval it would seem. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts