Alls quiet in Hereford land, so pick on this.

Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Reaction score
Actual BW 85. Ajusted WW 627. No creep.
EPD's BW 5.2 WW 44 YW 75 MM 13 MG 35
She is 5 months old in pic.

IMG_0448a.jpg

SmokeStackFarms":2ur3tath said:
That is a good looking Hereford!! Nothing to pick on!!
I like her.
Very nice heifer. Dark colored has plenty of rib. The breed could use more like her. May I ask what her pedigree is?

Kinda hard to tell, he front 2 feet are stretched forward a tab bit making her look a little broken in her top. Hindquarter is developing, but I'd like to bring her tailhead down a bit. Overall Nice heifer- who's she out of?

Nice heifer rocket. I like her rocket front end (no pun intended) :D and she looks plenty thick. I'd like to change her tailhead (is it how she's holding her tail?) and heart girth. What is her breeding?

:heart: She would fit in my herd just fine! We have several
her rich color :heart: Love her!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:

Rocket - VERY nice heifer - tail head :shock: hello folks, can't you see she has her tail raised slightly.
Man, if I were to get REAL picky, I might want to see her a little longer spined - but with that depth, it can be deceiving in a pic.
Will you be showing her?

If beef is our business, then heifers like this need to be produced. She exhibits excellent muscle development.

leeshy":3ejy4m1i said:
SmokeStackFarms":3ejy4m1i said:
That is a good looking Hereford!! Nothing to pick on!!
I like her.
Very nice heifer. Dark colored has plenty of rib. The breed could use more like her. May I ask what her pedigree is?

My bulls a Keymaster son, his dam is a old [93 model] WTK bred cow. The heifers dam is Remitall/Victor breeding

Duh---??
"splain it to me Rickey"

I need a better history lesson on your cattle's family .
What all do you have in this beauty..?

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3nhui6z1 said:
Rocket - VERY nice heifer - tail head :shock: hello folks, can't you see she has her tail raised slightly.
Man, if I were to get REAL picky, I might want to see her a little longer spined - but with that depth, it can be deceiving in a pic.
Will you be showing her?

I was standing down wind from her when I took the pic, she had her tail up for a reason. Whew.
I don't like to pick on other peoples livestock, but I don't mind folks picking on mine. I also don't mind picking on mine either. Yes, a little more length would be nice, I'd also like a little cleaner front end, she may grow into that little extra leather, and I would like to clean her shoulder up a little bit. Hopefully as she grows I'd like to she her top line level out a tad. I'm not to picky really :) As for showing her, we will she how she developes. I like the shows, but the only way I can justify the cost is to have some success. So we'll see how she is in the spring.

1848":3u60np76 said:
Is that a Limited Edition Calf?

I'm probably one of those big herd wannabes, I have a tiny herd, and this really dumb idea, that one day when Deshazer or Starlake or Remitall need a new herd bull, they will give me a call :D So i think the answer to the question is yes, but I think I have one thats a little better all ready in my fall calf crop :)

Latest posts