All you hobby farmers lookout!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Added on bull number 5 last week, problem is I only need 2 bulls, so I guess I have 3 helper bulls.
I've moved up to the big time now, boys.
Got me some helper bulls, two herds, a 4-wheeler, and an unloaded rifle.
Just need to get me a horse, and a F350 super cab dully, and then i'll be living the high life as a big time rancher.
icon_cowboy2.gif

Kramer-715.jpg

That's the epitome of the Angus breed if I ever saw an example. Super fine bovine you have there sir.

When I was growing up my dad had a steak house and the only beef he served was Kansas City, aged to perfection, corn fed Angus. He told me why and that bull represents those qualities and the reason why Angus is the selected premium beef for supermarket chains that have such an offering. Around here just about the only color you see anymore. I did add something to my herd when I had cows.....⅜ Brahman for the Brangus breed. Liked a little ear.

When Nolan Ryan, Pitcher for the Texas Rangers ball club with 5000 strike outs, retired from the sport he went to ranching....choice of beef? You guessed it.

sim.-ang.king":zzv5nqx5 said:
Added on bull number 5 last week, problem is I only need 2 bulls, so I guess I have 3 helper bulls.
I've moved up to the big time now, boys.
Got me some helper bulls, two herds, a 4-wheeler, and an unloaded rifle.
Just need to get me a horse, and a F350 super cab dully, and then i'll be living the high life as a big time rancher.
icon_cowboy2.gif

I think two bulls per herd is a good idea to have insurance. I suppose you have a fifth bull as backup.

An unloaded rifle is not much good.

You do not need a horse if you have a 4-wheeler, and it does not eat when you are not using it, unless you just want a horse.

Are you sure an F-350 super cab dually is big enough to haul all the cattle you are raising? :)

What you really need if you want to be a BTO is a bucket of feed to shake at em, not a horse or a Ford. Nice bull, by the way.

Farm Fence Solutions":1gl51puz said:
What you really need if you want to be a BTO is a bucket of feed to shake at em, not a horse or a Ford. Nice bull, by the way.

Really all you need is hte bucket. ;-)

Texasmark":dk8b3ij2 said:
Bullitt":dk8b3ij2 said:
Texasmark":dk8b3ij2 said:
When Nolan Ryan, Pitcher for the Texas Rangers ball club with 5000 strike outs, retired from the sport he went to ranching....choice of beef? You guessed it.

Beefmaster

http://beefmasters.org/blog/2013/guest- ... tenderness

Nope, in the grocery store it's packaged as Nolan Ryan Angus Beef....costs more too!

These look like Beefmaster cattle. http://nolanryanbeef.com/our-products/grass-fed/

I am not surprised if they slap Angus on the label and charge more.

Texasmark":3d55k67x said:
Bullitt":3d55k67x said:
Texasmark":3d55k67x said:

Beefmaster

http://beefmasters.org/blog/2013/guest- ... tenderness

Nope, in the grocery store it's packaged as Nolan Ryan Angus Beef....costs more too!

I have searched and I cannot find anything that reads "Nolan Ryan Angus Beef." I see Nolan Ryan's Texas Beef or Nolan Ryan's All-Natural Beef.

Can you post a picture or a link of something that reads "Nolan Ryan Angus Beef"?

Latest posts