Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger wood for Lack of Diversity

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":386n1xls said:
chrisy":386n1xls said:
TB....that is exactly what I thought I am supprised that both threads are still open, bet in the morning they will have that little lock on them.. ;-)
HS good to see you back...miss reading your banter.

Do you suppose that when one Mod locks another Mod's thread for being tasteless and racially insensitive the the locker will send the lockee a PM telling them to straighten their act out............................just wonderin :cowboy:

3-way...I guess what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: You'll have to become a MOD to get the real skinny on this.

AS usual my friend you have distilled it to it's purest form.............Hard to argue with that logic.........and if that's what it takes I for sure will never know. :nod:

Feliz Navidad y prospero Ano Nuevo a todos! :santa:

and for the other 3 eyetalians on here;

Buon Natale! :santa:

You gotta give Tiger a little bit of credit, at least he don't have any " Love Child's " like his most holiest, Rev. Jesse Jackson. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is he not a F-1 maybe it is the Asian half that likes white women not the black side , not meant to be racial just my reasoning.

Well if I had Tigers money I would only have white girlfriends too. What is the big deal?

Latest posts