Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger wood for Lack of Diversity

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today's black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I'm just asking you to give back to your community".

HOSS":35541v1g said:
Txwalt":35541v1g said:
I'll throw a flag on that one. Far fetched even for Al.

Walt

Walt,

I think it was supposed to be a satirical little piece.

It does'nt matter - this one will be locked very soon or totally disappear.

jw":21kp0iv1 said:
HOSS":21kp0iv1 said:
Txwalt":21kp0iv1 said:
I'll throw a flag on that one. Far fetched even for Al.

Walt

Walt,

I think it was supposed to be a satirical little piece.

It does'nt matter - this one will be locked very soon or totally disappear.
So speak up before it is gone. :nod:

Wich on will go first. This one or Frankie's "Racial Diversity" one?

Maybe Tiger did approach some young African American women, but they the had brains and morals not to sleep with a married scum bag like him. ;-)

HerefordSire":28f16yjb said:
Race doesn't matter to Tiger. Anything moving is fair game. He was just hanging out in slinky places.

Welcome back Herf...been missing you. :tiphat:

TexasBred":2ebq3ihk said:
HerefordSire":2ebq3ihk said:
Race doesn't matter to Tiger. Anything moving is fair game. He was just hanging out in slinky places.

Thanks TB. I missed you also. What is the deal with all the thread locking in the last couple of months? New owner perhaps?

HerefordSire":3arueft5 said:
Thanks TB. I missed you also. What is the deal with all the thread locking in the last couple of months? New owner perhaps?

No, just no longer leaning to the left. It has fell flat on its left wing face.

HerefordSire":1jhv6xmo said:
TexasBred":1jhv6xmo said:
HerefordSire":1jhv6xmo said:

Beats me but granny may have come close to nailing it down. Your views are welcome as long as the moderator agrees with them.

TB....that is exactly what I thought I am supprised that both threads are still open, bet in the morning they will have that little lock on them.. ;-)
HS good to see you back...miss reading your banter.

Why is it that only about 5-10 folks out of all the members on here, yak on a pretty constant basis about locking down threads? Is it like a popularity contest or something? Am I missing something?

MistyMorning":21rowt1k said:
Why is it that only about 5-10 folks out of all the members on here, yak on a pretty constant basis about locking down threads? Is it like a popularity contest or something? Am I missing something?
No it is a case of amazement that some threads can get away with things and others seem more harmless and get locked, we are asking why? as no-one seems to be able to answer. anyway that is my thoughts on the subject.

MistyMorning":3eq647pb said:

:nod: :nod: :nod: There ya' go, MM! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Wondered that myself...

Alice

MistyMorning":ueamjg7a said:
No, its like db said on his thread ~ you can leave for 2 weeks, come back and its the same old, same old " :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: ".
You're not missing a thing.

Stay safe out there Sweets! This could be nothing or something, this storm ~ but either way I have a feeling you're going to be getting pretty handy with a shovel by the time its over. :help:

Alice":2c1yrx6t said:
MistyMorning":2c1yrx6t said:

:nod: :nod: :nod: There ya' go, MM! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Wondered that myself...

Alice

Some of us who have been on here for a long time and some of us have posted things that have been locked down and some of us have even posted things that have been removed and some of us have even received private messages advising us we were getting a little out of line so it is kinda fun for those of us who have been in that group to guess which threads will get locked.

chrisy":2m71wtkb said:
TB....that is exactly what I thought I am supprised that both threads are still open, bet in the morning they will have that little lock on them.. ;-)

Do you suppose that when one Mod locks another Mod's thread for being tasteless and racially insensitive the the locker will send the lockee a PM telling them to straighten their act out............................just wonderin :cowboy:

3waycross":2yv7xda4 said:
chrisy":2yv7xda4 said:

Do you suppose that when one Mod locks another Mod's thread for being tasteless and racially insensitive the the locker will send the lockee a PM telling them to straighten their act out............................just wonderin :cowboy:
That my friend we will never know....but it keeps you on your toes wondering.. ;-)

Latest posts