Adds at top

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the adds at the top of the page asking for donations to help Biden beat Trump. I would rather not see them. Or any political adds for that matter on a cattle site. If we can't talk politics I don't want to see their adds.

kenny thomas said:
Is anyone else getting the adds at the top of the page asking for donations to help Biden beat Trump. I would rather not see them. Or any political adds for that matter on a cattle site. If we can't talk politics I don't want to see their adds.

I don't think it is under their control. If Ad's are enabled on the site it just pops up who ever paid for internet Ad's. You are just a likely to see a Trump Ad. It is how Macon funds the site.

kenny thomas said:

I'm not. On that note I don't know what drives them either.

Macon probably does not want them blocked. Whatever browser you are using you can block them. Mine has no adds. I have to turn it off to see somethings are blocked I want to see.

jltrent said:
Macon probably does not want them blocked. Whatever browser you are using you can block them. Mine has no adds. I have to turn it off to see somethings are blocked I want to see.

I have an Ad blocker, but I turned it off on this site to help them keep it going.

sstterry said:
jltrent said:

I have an Ad blocker, but I turned it off on this site to help them keep it going.

Yep good ideal...........

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.

Nesikep said:
The ads are not controlled by the site, they're fed to you by google and what google knows about you, search history, etc

I keep getting one for 'big busted swimwear'. Not that I mind, but I have no such search history :pretty:

skeeter swatter said:
Nesikep said:
The ads are not controlled by the site, they're fed to you by google and what google knows about you, search history, etc

I keep getting one for 'big busted swimwear'. Not that I mind, but I have no such search history :pretty:

I keep getting pop ups about that swimwear and stuff like the sexiest women of the 70s, etc. I have no idea where all that came from. I dont share my phone and I know I don't go lookin up that stuff. I tried deleting my history and stuff in safari, but still get ads like that. My wife is gonna think that's what I really go to cattle today for instead of talking cattle if she sees something like that. :lol:

A.J. said:
skeeter swatter said:
Nesikep said:

I keep getting pop ups about that swimwear and stuff like the sexiest women of the 70s, etc. I have no idea where all that came from. I dont share my phone and I know I don't go lookin up that stuff. I tried deleting my history and stuff in safari, but still get ads like that. My wife is gonna think that's what I really go to cattle today for instead of talking cattle if she sees something like that. :lol:
Tell her to enjoy it.

Kinda strange that once I complained all the Ads I fussed about went away. BS on the not being able to control the ads. And they sure didn't come from what I had Googled

There is an alternative search engine called duckduckgo that appears to not be biased on search results as is google.

Latest posts