A new way to apply Fert (arkie way I guess)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Fertbuggy.jpg

so good so far
Fertbuggy2.jpg

Not an ideal way

Fertbuggy.jpg

That first pic looks like a rain storm brewin up, that would top it all off.

Larry

Jed, was that you stirring up all that dust Tuesday? i came thru there on my way to Marvell. Started to stop at Haynes for lunch but didn't see anyone there.

curtis":31e415l7 said:
Jed, was that you stirring up all that dust Tuesday? i came thru there on my way to Marvell. Started to stop at Haynes for lunch but didn't see anyone there.
We've had some dust moving around, if you make it between 11 an 12 there will be a big group eating. After 12 it's almost no one.

larryshoat":1meuz86w said:

Larry
That rain missed where we were workng, we got the wheel back on on put out what was in the buggy then scooped up what was on the ground an got it out. Wish I had gotten a pic pefore we raised it up, it was all the way on it's side.

jedstivers":mjuxqkfh said:
larryshoat":mjuxqkfh said:

Larry
That rain missed where we were workng, we got the wheel back on on put out what was in the buggy then scooped up what was on the ground an got it out. Wish I had gotten a pic pefore we raised it up, it was all the way on it's side.

Jed at least it wasn't self inflicted. This spring a buddy of mine fell asleep pulling a spreader full of urea down the road, lucky no injuries, but that grass sure is brown along the road.

Larry

jedstivers":2rlisth7 said:
larryshoat":2rlisth7 said:

Larry

:oops: Dog gone it Jed.....AC didn't say where the picture came from or anything but you stepped in it now by fessing up. :lol: What happend? Lugs come loose or did an axle break?

Couple weeks ago I noticed a front tractor tire do a funny little wiggle. When I checked it I was about to loose 4 of the six lugs.

1982vett":2flzuhrq said:
jedstivers":2flzuhrq said:
larryshoat":2flzuhrq said:

Larry

:oops: Dog gone it Jed.....AC didn't say where the picture came from or anything but you stepped in it now by fessing up. :lol: What happend? Lugs come loose or did an axle break?

Couple weeks ago I noticed a front tractor tire do a funny little wiggle. When I checked it I was about to loose 4 of the six lugs.

After reading all this yesterday, as I was walking past the lime spreader I noticed one of the wheels was loose on it. We'll be lucky if Jed don't send us a bill for causing us to look at our equipment a little closer :lol2: .

Larry

1982vett":dpri9n10 said:
jedstivers":dpri9n10 said:
larryshoat":dpri9n10 said:

Larry

I had him post it for me(as I still can't do that). It was a wheel bearing that went out.

Jed, that's one of those times when you look back and say "WTF" and then it dawns on you that this is exactly the reason the hitch on the buggy swivels. Upon close examination you'll also see that it will swivel 360 degrees but I've only been able to get one to do a 180 like you but hey there's always tomorrow.

Latest posts