A must see in building construction

Help Support CattleToday:

No lie. My dad builds that way. He prefers scrap. I was decommissioned for a while, and he built a 24 x 48 building on my place. To this day, one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, I don't want to sound unappreciative. I will try to remember to take some pics tomorrow. He also never uses a ruler or level. The rafters are sticking out past the tin as well.

LOL. Yea makes me feel better about my buildings as well. LRTX1 do you ride a crotch rocket? I ride one and noticed the site you were on so I just asked.

A total waste of good lumber. Studs nailed to the sides of the top plate--what a novel approach. Probably isn't PT 2x either.
He's from Korea
And we're worried they can get a nuclear warhead to fly across an ocean?? I think we'll be ok.

Jo, I read the whole thing. No sign of a slab anywhere. For me it was one of those things I got tickled over and couldn't turn away.

Sky, no sport bikes here I found it through a woodworking forum. I believe the construction thread has surfaced everywhere, over a million views.

A few cans of this and the building will be as solid as a rock!

14028913_zps5639a464.jpg

LRTX1":2oo0gbk5 said:
Heck, I wasted a few hours of my life reading it. I figured you guys needed to see it as well.

I read the whole thing too. :oops: Your right about the slab, I was only being nice. From the looks of it he's going to put down plywood. My guess to is the lumber is spruce. Here, that would last about 6 months before the termites toted it off.

Did anyone notice he was in canada? I imagine a light snow would dismantle it for him or its going to sink in the mud.

Latest posts