Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said "NO!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
And went fishing and hunting and played golf
And dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch
And had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up
And farted whenever he wanted.
The End

Don't ya just feel sorry for those guys, never really knowing what happiness misery can bring :lol2: .

Larry

Yeah, it must really stink to get up every morning and wander aimlessly through life. Afterall, how would you know what to do if there wasn't someone telling you what to do every minute of the day. I couldn't imagine. ;-) And I must say I pity the man who hasn't lived with a woman when she is in her nesting mode. Now that is clear and concise direction if there ever was such a thing. (Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have I just been lucky at love?) :lol2:

I spent about four hours yesterday afternoon with a ninety-four year old rancher working out escrow details on the ranch that I'm purchasing from him. He spent copious amounts of time telling me about his former love life(he figured out it was time to sell the ranch when he tried to think about all the women that he'd had but he couldn't remember any of them anymore so it was time to quit trying so hard :mrgreen: ) before he finally asked me if I was married.
He told me I seemed like a smart guy but no matter what my wife was smarter. His explination was that men who work all day don't have time to think much beyond the task at hand but women(as in stay at home moms) have all day to dwell on the little details so much that you're already wrong before she asks the question because she has all of the posible answers planned out in her head... He may just be on to something. :hide:
Of course, he is also the guy who told me that a good woman was worth her weight in gold and then some but that was second hand information to him since all the women he ever looked for were the bad ones because he knew he could get what he wanted faster. :heart:

Jog,

you mean you wouldn't know what to do all day if there wasn't someone telling you about the things you didn't want to do :p

I have to think about this one. I have to admit that there is only one boss in my house and my five year old grand daughter knows who SHE is.

Nesikep":28hz3fdi said:
Jog,

you mean you wouldn't know what to do all day if there wasn't someone telling you about the things you didn't want to do :p

:lol2: :lol2: Actually I have a good one and I'd do anything for her and she would do the same for me. Not kidding about that nesting mode business though. Man, when she was expecting she was like Patton commanding troops. :lol2:

You got that right about nesting syndrome lol. We are expecting our third and knowing this will be our last she is going all out. I learned real fast jsut to say yes dear and no dear and do as I am told. Ofcourse I spend a lot more time out of the house and out of the way too lol.

Jogeephus":bl1l1uri said:
Nesikep":bl1l1uri said:
Jog,

:lol2: :lol2: Actually I have a good one and I'd do anything for her and she would do the same for me. Not kidding about that nesting mode business though. Man, when she was expecting she was like Patton commanding troops. :lol2:
Jo
if you think it is bad when she is expecting just wait till you are expecting grandbabies I think they are worse when they have a grandbaby on the way and then once the grandbaby gets there it really gets bad because grammy can do anything she wants to spoil that one

After giving that some thought I foresee another fight on the horizon as she will be wanting to take it shopping and I'll be wanting to take the baby hunting and fishing and there is just so much time between naps.

then once the grandbaby gets there it really gets bad because grammy can do anything she wants to spoil that one
of course we can, because we can give them back and then let our Daughter/Son deal with the hyperone and see what they done to us in the past.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh! I just love being Nanny.

Latest posts