A few of my calves

Help Support CattleToday:

Calhoun Farm

Reaction score
All are about 9wks old or younger.

I really like this calf here, he's the youngest but the biggest. He has a little too much ear for east TN but I think he'll do ok at the sale this winter.

I really like this little heifer calf #187

This little black heifer here is nice too, the w/f calf behind her is a cull (banded) bull.

hurleyjd":1tjrbgab said:
Looks as if you have managed your pasture well there. The cows should not have to walk for to fill up.

Where they are standing was clipped about a month ago, will need it again this fall.

Good job......weaning time is getting pretty exciting. We'll probably hold out until later this fall to wean due to an over abundance of grazing. Well, unless prices start nosediving....lol...

Calhoun Farm":2yzhlymd said:
Thanks.

I'm selling them next week, hoping for at least a $1000 avg on the 5.

Ya know that 184 calf I really like .. .I think you should be able to achieve that goal easily. I hope you do better than that.

My favorite is #57, he's got some Brahman in him but he's solid as a rock and my biggest calf.

Haha, I'm not sure. I bought all these cows already bred. If I had to guess I'd say ma.

here she is.

Oh yea I forgot about you buying them bred. Oh well no use tracing ancestry the only thing that matters now is getting the $$$$

Latest posts