a boy, a cat, and a quart of castor oil

Help Support CattleToday:

Bama

Reaction score
A young boy had a problem with a cat and went into town looking for a vet. He went into the vets office to talk about his cat. The vet was in a big hurry and quickly met with the boy.
" what's the problem son" The boy said "My cat is constipated what can I do" The vet gave the boy some instructions and a bottle of castor oil and hurried on his way. Later that night as the boy was spooning the castor oil into to cat he thought to himself. This sure looks like a lot of castor oil but thats what the vet said. The boy gives up on the spoon and pours the whole quart into the cat. Next day the vet meets the boy on the street. "Hey son, How's that constipated calf?" The boy replies "I don't have a calf I had a cat". "O my son, I thought you said calf, you gave that cat way to much castor oil" He asked about the cat and the boy replied. I don't know the last time I saw it, him and 5 other cats went over the hill. The vet turned to walk away but had to turn back and ask, "5 other cats?" The boy said, "yes sir. 2 were digging, 2 were covering up, and one was hunting new ground."

True story...

I grew up with a couple of friends down the alley that went to the country on the weekends to stay with their grandmother...her nickname..."Castor Oil Kid" Any guesses on the punishment for failure to mind?

She used to say, "If you don't have anything better to do, I will give you something to keep you busy!"

They stayed fairly regular.... :shock:

The joke just reminded me of them...(as I wipe away the tears)

Van

Latest posts