• A)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • B)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • C)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
regolith":odtzt1ze said:
I culled C because the other two look like they might be human.
There's something not quite right about the way the light reflects off C.

Having said that, I'd want to see some real good females in the herd that retains A and B, to overcome their less than desirable genetics. Lack of eye pigment is definitely going to cause B problems in the future. All that white attracts dirt, then infection, in no time it's a cancer. I read that on these boards so it must be true.

I would like to see some very high milking epds as well

I think there are also kids who are just brats, @ssholes, and they grow up to be more of what they were when they were young... I will say good family can make a difference, and examples along the way are good too... but I think it's a failure in many places that came together for this kid.

I think some of the big problems are kids aren't taught to respect *anything* anymore.. Not other people, their feelings, property, law or anything else. Now there are other places in the world that we love to hate for human rights violations.. but lets take Japan... I could be wrong here, but if people don't even litter, I think the rest of the crime rate is much lower too... and that comes about with being taught respect from day 1. The court systems in the 'western' world are now a mockery... Bring back "Hanging Judge Begbie" to every courthouse, and things would shape up right away. Now I realize the wild west was perhaps a little too wild, but we've certainly overcompensated. I think a perfectly reasonable penalty for rapists is castration... no need for jail time.. you've just made sure they don't get the urge anymore.

I see it in my cattle... Mean cows have mean calves, Fencebusters raise fencebusters...

I agree Nesikep. We are all born in sin and it is up the parents to raise the child. Other institutions play a part but the responsibility is with the parents. I will acknowledge this doesn't insure perfect children 100% of the time but it sure is more successful than the alternative. I seriously doubt this tragedy would have occurred had the parents devoted more time with the child. Got him in 4-H, helped him raise a show steer or something other than just leaving him to rot his brain in front of the video games. I think for a mother to tell her own child "you are not good enough" tells a lot about what he had to deal with. What kind of mother would do this to their child?!

Latest posts