7 Pin plug wiring on JD 2755

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
I've searched here and tried to google this but drew a blank. Does anyone know what the pin out (pin 1 = ?, pin 2 = ?, etc) wiring is on the factory 7 pin connector on the back of the 2755. I think it should be standard between all JD's and maybe it is an industry standard for trucks as well but I don't know that and I'm not around the tractor right now so I can't ohm it out. If it is the same as my truck GN connection I can take it from there.

As you know you can't see over the top of a round baler and it would be nice to have the flashers and turn signals working on the back of the baler when moving from one field to another.

Thanks,

The same plugouts worked on a 5510 and a 5093 so I would guess they're all the same
plug.jpg

dun":uqda1ml0 said:
The same plugouts worked on a 5510 and a 5093 so I would guess they're all the same
plug.jpg

You never cease to amaze me. I searched for 45 minutes for this info and you had it at your finger tips.

I think you're right. They are probably the same pin out within JD series but maybe not for IH or GM.

Thanks!

I was told on our 5525 that it was the same connection as heavy trucks. The 7 pin connection on a pickup is RV connection. I have an adapter for 7 pin heavy duty to 6 pin for gooseneck and similar connections.

Latest posts