4yrs at CT

Help Support CattleToday:

bez you said how you feel about things an i respect that.now im as hardcore cattlemen as it gets.but theres new people coming to this board for help.an alot of them dont want to give up on a calf that shouldnt live an thats ok.an people do come an go on boards.they have to learn at their own speed.

when i say cow savvy i meant common sence cattlemen, and i realise it aint rocket sceince or i would'nt be doing it and you make it sound like i desrespect to the others thats not the intent of what i said

bigbull338":34de5alw said:
hey dont ever feel bad for asking qs.the only dumb q is the 1 not asked.im with you ryder i sure didnt think id be here this long.ive quit a few times myself as well.but i said hey im not letting any1 run me off.so id come back.like you i do miss some of the old bunch that has left.

:nod: :tiphat: :wave:

Bez, I appreciated that post.

I've learned a lot from old-school farmers - maybe young, but old in their ways of working. Now it seems like you don't have to be tough as nails to be a farmer these days. For people like me, I guess that's a change for the better.

4 years? I've liked your posts too, bb; wonder how many of the newer folks will last that long. I'm already starting to wonder if there's a place for dairy guys that I haven't found yet.
Congrats.

Happy Anniversary, bigbull. Funny thing: when I first started on this forum and read one of your posts for the first time, I thought your user name said bigbully. :D Didn't take me long to figure out that was completely opposite of the truth. Someone earlier used to term "neighborly". I think that fits perfectly. Hope you're around for a long time.

regolith":1qm3eo84 said:

I've learned a lot from old-school farmers - maybe young, but old in their ways of working. Now it seems like you don't have to be tough as nails to be a farmer these days. For people like me, I guess that's a change for the better.

4 years? I've liked your posts too, bb; wonder how many of the newer folks will last that long. I'm already starting to wonder if there's a place for dairy guys that I haven't found yet.
Congrats.

www.dairyforums.com

VanC":2x8lu5jp said:
regolith":2x8lu5jp said:

Congrats.

http://www.dairyforums.com

But, that is no way close to being like this board, Macon has done a h@ll of a job on this board as well as ranchers, which BTW a lot of old members that used to be here post on regularly.

Congratulations bigbull, you're a good man and I'm proud to call you a friend .

Larry

Congrad to you BigBull, I have always enjoyed your input. It's people like you that keep me on here.

Cal

this is my first time back on the boards for well over a year. Was doing a little reading seeing who was all around. Thought I'd search for some of the old names and this came up I know it is old but it put a big smile on my face to read what Bez had to say. Definately some people in the saga that is Cattle Today that I miss being a part of my life.

Jake

bigbull338":1thz21za said:
as of today ive been here at CT for 4yrs.an ive enjoyed being here very much.an ive learned some goodthings as well.an i hope ive helped a few people along the way.

Happy Anniversary, bigbull338. I'm so glad you stayed here at Cattle Today. You always have something positive to say and I, at least, appreciate that. :D

Latest posts