@#$%&4$*# injured wolf

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy

Reaction score
I just can't believe that nobody will doing something with an injured wolf that is wandering around by a middle school. It's been spotted twice today and the police advised the public to stay away from it. I was like why didn't they just put it down? It's missing a foot, has no pack to support it and is frequently using the bike trails between the school and the suburban areas.

And it upset me that some folks rather see it to be "healed" and leave it alone. How the heck do you heal a wolf with a missing foot?

To be fair, it's completely possible the DNR is working on a plan to deal with it as we speak. Obviously they can't show up outside a school, during school hours, and start shooting. Of course I only know what's in the link. But based on those pics, it's not an animal that's suffering and needs put down. But if it's hanging around a school, it needs to go.

This animal was known for a couple months by the police and DNR already, been spotted feeding on garbage behind grocery stores and restaurants. Many pets went missing. Its literally in middle of the town. This wolf is missing a good chunk of foot as many witnesses are saying it cannot run at all and it cannot balanced itself. Problem is that some people are ready to sue DNR and Police Dept for put this wolf down. Ironically, we had our first wild wolf attack on a human 2-3 years ago in our own state. The wolf in the attack was already injured and a known animal that been wandering around on campgrounds for months, but they choose to not do anything with the wolf. Boom! It latched into a face of a male teenager and the campground was closed till the DNR got that wolf.

I can see the missing foot in the pics. If the wolf is having trouble getting around, it's certainly not because of that. Of course, the bunny (wolf) huggers tend to exaggerate to gain sympathy for the animals. Surprised someone hasn't taken care of it quietly.

They're trying to figure out if it's a good wolf or a bad wolf.........

I didn't have any moral anxiety over putting this critter down.
coy%20002_zpsztnacfbx.jpg

It needs to go.. or it needs to eat a few more "Fluffy"'s until the morons come around, and hopefully it doesn't attack any people meanwhile.

It doesn't sound like it would be hard to trap it.

Around here it's black bears.. TONS of them, and somehow people think they're on the verge of extinction due to some people's propaganda (it evidently works).

Trapping is a bad idea around here unless you are the DNR. Tons of the wolves carry tracking chips, so if you dispose of one, remember someone may track the chip to where ever you disposed of said wolf and have a lot of questions for you.

Around here, the general consensus is a dead wolf is a good wolf. The damage a single wolf can do to a group of hounds is absolutely astounding.

If they don't want to put it down trap it and give it to people who take in wild injured animals. You leave a wild injured animal like that running around a town and you are asking for trouble.

Latest posts