3Way Cross -- Watch for the brown truck . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

I can hardly wait.............. :shock:

Have to tell you Kathie I am leaving thursday morning for a couple of days os pheasant hunting. I should be home just before the game on Sunday. I will file a complete report then.

3waycross":1m0xckaq said:

Have to tell you Kathie I am leaving thursday morning for a couple of days os pheasant hunting. I should be home just before the game on Sunday. I will file a complete report then.
How's the leg--did you get the infection beat down?
(I guess ya did if you're going pheasant hunting..)

greybeard":1cvyo46k said:
3waycross":1cvyo46k said:

How's the leg--did you get the infection beat down?
(I guess ya did if you're going pheasant hunting..)

Infection is gone. Still dealing with a lot of nerve damage. Can't wear cowboy boots yet and that is killing me.

Kathie in Thorp":24l9576g said:
HOOK. Shhhhhhhhh. Stinker!

Don't worry Kathie.......we won't even SEE 6 birds much less kill that many.........and I wouldn't believe him anyway ;-)

greybeard":g2ug8htz said:
Kathie--I hope you didn't have it delivered by this delivery service:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGZyRBpMBE

LOL! No, not that one, Greybeard. Just the normal --- UPS -- or Uppas, or whatever it gets called. But I'm sending 3-way something to . . . . . to not have him go backwards on his leg. Remember when I asked him if he was going w/ green and blue for SeaHawks in the play-offs, and he said not unless his leg putrified? Remember that? And next day . . . . he had an infection in his sutures. Well, there ya go. The man needed some help!

Latest posts