30 rolls of hay in middle tn.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tncattle

Reaction score
A friend has 30 rolls of hay for sale at $25 a roll. It is located in Dickson county tn. Hope it is o.k. to post this here, not sure. Send me a private message and your e-mail and I can send pics of the hay.

cowboyup216 said:
That is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive. This year I purchased 200 4x5 rolls for 10 dollars a piece of orchardgrass, clover, and fescue mixed hay. Last year I purchased 180 6x6 rolls of clover, orchardgrass, timothy, and fescue mixed hay for 22.50 a roll. The year before that I had 200 bales of 5x5 rolls of regular fescue hay for 10 dollars a roll. No wonder she hasnt sold the hay she is asking waaaaaaaaaaaay to much for it. What type of hay is it? If it is fescue hay noone in their sane mind would buy it for that price. Least not around here. We had some idiot around here that was trying to sale johnson grass rolls that were 4x4 for 30.00 a roll. Most everyone he called including myself busted out laughing when he told us the price and said we werent interested in johnson grass hay for more than 10 dollars a roll.[/quot

The owner priced it not me, if you don't want it that is o.k. with me.

tncattle,
They were giving $25 west of you and a bit more from what I heard. But having said that, everything is green here. Cows are looking for that new fresh growth.
Chuckie

We had no problem selling 150 extra OG,timothy,fescue and clover mixed 12-1400 round bales for $40.00 bale. If we sell any this year it will be higher.

preston39 said:
We had no problem selling 150 extra OG,timothy,fescue and clover mixed 12-1400 round bales for $40.00 bale. If we sell any this year it will be higher.[/quote

We sold 4 rolls today and another guy is coming to buy 10 next weekend. With everything I've seen I thought the owner's price of $25 a roll was fair. The owner also loads it for you.

tncattle":28ueam55 said:
A friend has 30 rolls of hay for sale at $25 a roll. It is located in Dickson county tn. Hope it is o.k. to post this here, not sure. Send me a private message and your e-mail and I can send pics of the hay.

I'm interested ..do u deliver for extra charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts