12 acres of Sudex

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle":3qp028wb said:
Does anybody leave room for the possibility that when ole Carl Ray wrote that "the pictures posted are of my place" he could have meant a place that he rents? He did not post that he is the owner of the place?

And I, as well as a fair number of my acquaintances, have often used words like "I baled my coastal field just at the right (or wrong :( ) time" --- in reality meaning that I had someone with the required equipment bale it for me, not that I physically baled it myself. All just in the common local vernacular, with no intent to deceive. (like "I hauled my calves to the sale barn today" when in reality I paid a buddy to haul them for me)

No doubt I've missed a good number of his posts, but from what I've read lately it seems to me that in his current reincarnation Carl Ray is behaving pretty well, so maybe we ought not to prick him too much and be too petty. ;-)

You may be right Arnold. But Carl Ray needs to know that it's hard to BS a bunch of OLD BS'ers. Nuff said..............

Tell him for us will ya? ;-)

Right here is the reason macon needs to do away with posters being able to log on and hide. If he would stop this being able to be done it would exspose the posses and trouble makers real quick. The sooner he changes this the better for the boards and for all who post here,

I appreciate your advice. I don't know how we got along all those years before you showed up. :roll:

M Gravlee":23v3nmfa said:
Right here is the reason macon needs to do away with posters being able to log on and hide. If he would stop this being able to be done it would exspose the posses and trouble makers real quick. The sooner he changes this the better for the boards and for all who post here,

I appreciate your advice. I don't know how we got along all those years before you showed up. :roll:

maybe he just had another username then, that could explain how CT survived ;-)

RN BSN":7mhwfdsn said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":7mhwfdsn said:
The pictures posted are of my place. The reason I have not baled the Sudex is because I dont own a mower, rake/tedder, or a baler. All I have is an orange Kubota tractor. I would have had to pay someone to bale my Sudex for me. I found some bales of Pearl Millet for cheaper than what it was going to cost me to get someone to bale my field of Sudex. Pm me with your friends name RN_BSN and Ill tell ya whether I am him or not. Perhaps I might be never can tell. Perhaps maybe its my dads place and I farm it. Perhaps not. Pm me with the persons name and Ill tell ya whether you are correct or not as to who's place it is.

I do know one thing, That is not your place and the owner does not appreciate you taking pictures of his farm so you can fantasize on this form. Not going to play your PM game either.

It's amazing to a relative newby on this forum how someone like you can pop up with a new user id and make wild accusations with absolutely no substance to them and be taken seriously by supposedly astute old timers. When challenged you bluff and offer no backup to your statements.

The man posted some pictures of his pasture to share with us. I enjoyed seeing them and hearing what he had to say

I say, either prove what you say or shut up.

Jon Davis

MissouriExile":1owu8i13 said:
RN BSN":1owu8i13 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":1owu8i13 said:
The pictures posted are of my place. The reason I have not baled the Sudex is because I dont own a mower, rake/tedder, or a baler. All I have is an orange Kubota tractor. I would have had to pay someone to bale my Sudex for me. I found some bales of Pearl Millet for cheaper than what it was going to cost me to get someone to bale my field of Sudex. Pm me with your friends name RN_BSN and Ill tell ya whether I am him or not. Perhaps I might be never can tell. Perhaps maybe its my dads place and I farm it. Perhaps not. Pm me with the persons name and Ill tell ya whether you are correct or not as to who's place it is.

I do know one thing, That is not your place and the owner does not appreciate you taking pictures of his farm so you can fantasize on this form. Not going to play your PM game either.

It's amazing to a relative newby on this forum how someone like you can pop up with a new user id and make wild accusations with absolutely no substance to them and be taken seriously by supposedly astute old timers. When challenged you bluff and offer no backup to your statements.

The man posted some pictures of his pasture to share with us. I enjoyed seeing them and hearing what he had to say

I say, either prove what you say or shut up.

Jon Davis

Fair enough.... :shock:

KNERSIE":q83zeec7 said:
M Gravlee":q83zeec7 said:

maybe he just had another username then, that could explain how CT survived ;-)

Now thats funny...

Latest posts