#1 Beer (Pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
Got your attention huh?

1_Beer.jpg

That is the most hilarious sight gag I've seen in forever. I was almost over laughing my tail off and then I spied the beer in the perp's back pocket which started a whole new round of laughter. Thanks, flaboy. Now I don't have a tail.

sooo!!you cant tell me you were no drinking when you were younger. I like to party if there aint Bud Light or acohol there it aint know party.

SCfarms":2nt5c923 said:
sooo!!you cant tell me you were no drinking when you were younger. I like to party if there aint Bud Light or acohol there it aint know party.

OHHHH to be young again.

I usually buy Miller High Life or Natty Light-how much more domestic can you get? However, I do sometimes splurge and buy a Heineken or a Corona. Not often. So if you're at someone's house and they offered you an imported beer would you turn it down because it's not from here? What If that's the only kind they have on hand? If so, make sure that everything you buy is domestic-I have no problem buying domestic but it would be hard and time consuming to look for only American made products. Oh yeah, I drive a Ford truck and a Chevy car.

What ever happened to the good old beers, Lancers A1, Hamms, Bergermiester, Falstaff, etc.
Leunbroeu (sp) used to be made in Asuza, CA, is that a domestic or imported beer?

dun

Susie David":1viw0698 said:
Dun...you forgot the day before payday beer of choice...Buckhorn and of course Olympia.
Good post..

How could I have forgotten Olympia?

dun

But why would anyone want to drink Olympia?
I guess too many people agreed with me. Miller bought out the brewery a while back then they closed it down a couple of years ago. Last year they gutted the building. No more Olympia beer. They bottle water there now. Oly beer's motto was "It's the Water". Now that is all it is, water.
Dave

Dave":157sspl3 said:
But why would anyone want to drink Olympia?
Dave

Probably because the only thing cheaper was Lancers A1 in the little brown jug. Made Oly taste like champagne

dun

I even neglected Ranier. Years ago they owned the local triple a baseeball team and stadium. The ballpark was right across from the brewery. They put in a hole in the upper centerfield fence they called the $10,000 knot hole. If a player hit a himerun into it he got the money. Never did see any one collect. For all I know the hole was smaller then a baseball.

dun

Everyone needs to remember there are really only 2 kinds of beer. Your beer..... and free beer!

I have drank some of that free beer and it is generally better than my beer. Except from my dad who always buys the cheapest beer in the store because he can't taste the difference. Back in college we use to get a 6 pack of good beer and then a case of Reinlander which was terrible stuff. But after the 6 pack of good stuff your taste buds were somewhat altered so the Reinlander was ok.
Dave

Latest posts