“Enough is enough!”

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone that supports rioting or defunding the police is fixin to find out how idiotic these ideas are.

93% of black murders is black on black crime 84% of whites is white on white crime from FBI stats. Seems to me if you took care of 80+% the rest would virtually disappear.

Listen to her speech. " If you want people to take us seriously....."

As long as terminology is used, by anyone, that refers to "us" or "them", in regards to skin color, there will always be separation and division. Black citizens and white citizens are equally to blame. Can't sow discord and expect to reap anything but discord!

This incident is a prime example of what I've known and said all along. This whole nationwide "upheaval" has little, if anything really, to do with race. This little girl was just a very unfortunate victim who was as innocent as anyone has ever been. It's just a bunch of hooligans acting like they really want to act anyway. Lawlessly. All that was needed was an excuse. It won't get better until good people have had enough. And then it's gonna get even uglier before it ends.

People need to figure out what it means to LIVE. Not just exist. But to really LIVE life.

Some people you can't help. IMO the more they riot the worse they make it on them-self. Also they don't know what they want and throwing money at it want fix it. I think the only thing they have gotten so far is police offices can know longer use choke holes unless it is the last resort to prevent the police officers death. Also it is a small percentage of people causing these problems as most people be it whatever race are not for what is going on. Probably want ever vote or can't.

4 guys came up from Atlanta and shot up a night club in SC this weekend. I guess they did not want to kill their own buddies. That was a waste of gas if nothing else.

Crying shame it takes a little girl dying for her to wake up. She has been a big fan for the fire, hope she works as hard to put it out.

Can't solve a problem that doesn't exist so until they want to admit where the problem is the situation will never get better. The group that wants to "help" them most won't let that happen because then they lose their power, position and cash flow.

jltrent said:
Some people you can't help. IMO the more they riot the worse they make it on them-self. Also they don't know what they want and throwing money at it want fix it. I think the only thing they have gotten so far is police offices can know longer use choke holes unless it is the last resort to prevent the police officers death. Also it is a small percentage of people causing these problems as most people be it whatever race are not for what is going on. Probably want ever vote or can't.

The Great Society at work, LBJ knew what he was doing.
Go and read about his views.

Caustic Burno said:
jltrent said:

Hard to say which Democrat president was the most openly racist of all the presidents, LBJ or Woodrow Wilson.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Caustic Burno said:
jltrent said:

Hard to say which Democrat president was the most openly racist of all the presidents, LBJ or Woodrow Wilson.

The most shrewd politically had to be LBJ.

callmefence said:
Y'all should find a statue and tear it down... that'll show em.

Nah. Too easy. I'm gonna strike out in the morning with my Dremel and a rock hammer and head on up to Stone Mountain and recarve them there faces. Go big or go home! Lol

I just find it so hard to believe with all this crap that's going on in these cities with all the shootings and murders, especially the children that loose their lives, and no protests or blm showing up to help these problem areas, wheres Al Sharpton? Guess these people don't matter.

haase said:
I just find it so hard to believe with all this crap that's going on in these cities with all the shootings and murders, especially the children that loose their lives, and no protests or blm showing up to help these problem areas, wheres Al Sharpton? Guess these people don't matter.

Ain't no money in the truth so you won't see the Reverend or any of the others.

This is why you need law and order.

1 law for all citizens, order for all.

Deviate from this, and there will be trouble.

Just having a race based movement should be considered racist ? no ? unlawful killing is just that no matter whom the recipient. Accidents are yet another thing, as are excess force.

Latest posts