Zebu question

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch":1plksc7p said:
Lazy M":1plksc7p said:
mpassmore85":1plksc7p said:
@gcreekrch. I know what I have and have no need to prove it to some Random like I give 2 be nice.

Ps never said exactly 90 bulls. Specifically 68 last count in the fall (missing 3) which isn't anything fancy for my area. Sorry you live in shiit land and have 50 for a big herd
Dang! 68 herd bulls? So conservatively you must be running a cow herd of around 1300 hd..

Or 2250 if you go by the post I quoted on the previous page of this post. The individual is a troll.
Ahh gotcha. I was wondering why such a cattle baron would be so interested in a practically worthless breed.

1. We aren't big for my area at all lots of outfits bigger not to mention Hutterite colonies

2. People can do stuff for fun.

Lazy M":rvdheluz said:
gcreekrch":rvdheluz said:
Lazy M":rvdheluz said:
Dang! 68 herd bulls? So conservatively you must be running a cow herd of around 1300 hd..

Or 2250 if you go by the post I quoted on the previous page of this post. The individual is a troll.
Ahh gotcha. I was wondering why such a cattle baron would be so interested in a practically worthless breed.

True, and why such a cattle baron can't remember what kind of cattle he has or recognize a breed in a photo he has plagurized, or remember how many bulls he has, or asks questions that a person with little to no experience would ask, or baffle with BS when he can't dazzle with brilliance.

Yes, the world has it's share of passingmore gas. :)

mpassmore85":122b3xco said:
1. We aren't big for my area at all lots of outfits bigger not to mention Hutterite colonies

Well if it's fun you're after forget the zebu and go squirrel hunting with a good dog. What the heck is a Hutterite?

Lazy M":2zvkjavy said:
mpassmore85":2zvkjavy said:

Well if it's fun you're after forget the zebu and go squirrel hunting with a good dog. What the heck is a Hutterite?

Lazy M. There were several colonies in Montana. Good people. I hunted coyotes on some of their properties. They also sell farm produce directly off the farm. Here is a description:

Hutterites (German: Hutterer) are an ethnoreligious group that is a communal branch of Anabaptists who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the 16th century.

Bright Raven":1400kmg6 said:
Lazy M":1400kmg6 said:
mpassmore85":1400kmg6 said:

Lazy M. There were several colonies in Montana. Good people. I hunted coyotes on some of their properties. They also sell farm produce directly off the farm. Here is a description:

Hutterites (German: Hutterer) are an ethnoreligious group that is a communal branch of Anabaptists who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the 16th century.
Thanks. Apparently they're big time cowboys too

ALACOWMAN":3am2qzul said:
Muddy":3am2qzul said:
I'm beginning to think that OP is a fake, probably were created by someone from this board.
Maybe someone like you,, seem to have a lot in common...
Or maybe one of your friends to just trolling me for giggles. I know few people on here boards just wanted to messing around with me.

Muddy":2jm7fs36 said:
ALACOWMAN":2jm7fs36 said:
Muddy":2jm7fs36 said:
I'm beginning to think that OP is a fake, probably were created by someone from this board.
Or maybe one of your friends to just trolling me for giggles. I know few people on here boards just wanted to messing around with me.
You really need to quit fantasizing about Linda.

Lazy M":3168eukp said:
Bright Raven":3168eukp said:
Lazy M":3168eukp said:

Lol. Hey, they do have large communal herds.

True Grit Farms":15verhw3 said:
Muddy":15verhw3 said:
ALACOWMAN":15verhw3 said:
You really need to quit fantasizing about Linda.
You're sick, dude.

Bright Raven":1intynv2 said:
Lazy M":1intynv2 said:
Bright Raven":1intynv2 said:

Although I couldn't live their lifestyle I have found Hutterites to be great people. One of my closest friends is head honcho on a big Colony in northern Alberta. I have done business with several colonies over the years and they are honest as the day is long.

Great folks, good farmers and stockmen. The ladies are the best salespeople in the world! They get me for something every time. :D

Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...

gcreekrch":w40y203o said:
Bright Raven":w40y203o said:
Lazy M":w40y203o said:

Although I couldn't live their lifestyle I have found Hutterites to be great people. One of my closest friends is head honcho on a big Colony in northern Alberta. I have done business with several colonies over the years and they are honest as the day is long.

Great folks, good farmers and stockmen. The ladies are the best salespeople in the world! They get me for something every time. :D

I should not do this because it is strictly anecdotal but I found the Hutterites in Montana to be extremely likeable. They are hospitable, happy, and joyous. I find the Amish to be far more cliquey. Yes. I bought something everytime I visited.

ALACOWMAN":19hwkmvy said:
Though I do admire their discipline,I Cant understand their lifestyle..they would be concidered modern 100 years ago..why not just bite the bullet and move into the 21 century...

I may be wrong but I think you are confusing them with Amish. Hutterites use modern equipment.

Latest posts