youtube-cattle bloat is caused by Dept of Defense

Help Support CattleToday:

I dunno--the guy just seemed so full of bull and contradictory it wasn't funny. You can tell she really wanted to save the animal, he didn't seem to care one way or another. Yep, knife, trocar, hose--something-anything would have been better than the almost nothing he did.

greybeard":202zowlk said:
I dunno--the guy just seemed so full of bull and contradictory it wasn't funny. You can tell she really wanted to save the animal, he didn't seem to care one way or another. Yep, knife, trocar, hose--something-anything would have been better than the almost nothing he did.
Agreed. He was a hemorrhoid from the get-go.

sim.-ang.king":1fchb9n3 said:
I bet the ethanol plants are in on this too.

It is the GMO corn from Monsanto. That causes the sulfur problems and polio in kindergarten drop outs.

Maybe his video will go viral, and he will recoup the money he lost by not helping the cow.

Commercialfarmer":2v2lc8tg said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwL5e5O4qeY&list=UU7TQ8h24E-S2CNpA5_mKP_A

Well, at least we know how the cracks on the tile formed.... :lol:
Good greif--did you watch any of the rest of those from "help with advice"'s videos? Them 2 is nuts--and some of the foulest language I've heard.

For sure certifiable. Didn't watch any others, scanning the titles of their videos was enough, I figured there might be some jewels.

Saw the one about cracks and thought it might be helpful to some here. ... if you know how cracks form, you can know how to fix them the right way. Seems there was some debate here, just trying to help. Might even be some legitimate big bucks in prevention? :lol: