You snooze, you lose

Help Support CattleToday:

You sure don't see a uniform set like those beauties every day. And only 1200 a piece.

To top it off he is an awesome photographer and he captures the cattle real well. Yep if that cattle business doesn't work out he can always be a photographer, or maybe sell ice to eskimos

It would be funny to get about ten guys to call him wanting to buy them. If he told you they were sold then up the bid on him. The next guy does the same. This guy wouldn't know which way to turn.

If only a had a bull of such high caliber as these heifers I would probably jump on the deal :help: :lol2: :bs:

In Aus we are selling cows and calves for $1500 so i think that if you were to either keep them and feed them up and sell, or lower the price they would sell but not for the price you are offering them at. Since you live in kansas so i can't comment because im not sure what it is like there, prices and feed etc.

Good luck, hope all goes well. :)

Isomade":1pm4jnbj said:
You sure don't see a uniform set like those beauties every day. And only 1200 a piece.
one thing I dislike about reading things on the net is the difficulty of detecting sarcasm!
Perhaps I should have checked out the link THEN read the responses :lol2:

OK, joking aside. This appears to be a serious ad. What price will these scrawny creatures fetch. This times are not the norm, so how much might he get???

About a buck6.95 from me.

Seriously I would give him around $600 each, then put em on green grass (if i had any) for 120 days and haul em to the sale barn.

hooknline":2hk7r0pg said:
jedstivers":2hk7r0pg said:
From some of the O&A we get on here they could belong to a board member.
Ok ok, I'll admit it. They're mine. Any offers?
How much will you give me to take them? You deliver of course!

Looking at them was painful. I really hope the person just culls those animals and gets some better ones.

ABrauny":12r02t1m said:
Looking at them was painful. I really hope the person just culls those animals and gets some better ones.
i think thats what he's doing,,, and hoping to find a fool to help aid in the endeavor
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2806j0ka said:
ABrauny":2806j0ka said:
i think thats what he's doing,,, and hoping to find a fool to help aid in the endeavor
Ala, I'm sure glad you went in partners with me on those. There is no way we were paying those high prices though, glad you got him down to 1150 a piece. :banana:

Isomade":dlf1t7li said:
ALACOWMAN":dlf1t7li said:
ABrauny":dlf1t7li said:
Ala, I'm sure glad you went in partners with me on those. There is no way we were paying those high prices though, glad you got him down to 1150 a piece. :banana:
You two paid 1150 for those beauties? Iso if you had gone in with me, I could've got him down to at least $1000/piece.

Sounds like you snoozed and missed out :p . We're gonna put a Coriente bull on em and watch the money pile up. :lol:

Latest posts