Yikes, I think she's MAD!

Help Support CattleToday:

"When you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle. You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; you wonder who put him there; he can't get anything done while he's up there; and you just want to help the poor, dumb thing down."

He's so out of it, I don't think he even knows he did wrong. And I'm sure none of his crew would tell him. He's their useful idiot.

Hell hath no fury like a woman mother scorned..

The hand thrown up behind him as he walked away.. 👎

This is part of the job of being commander in chief, or any other part of the upper segment of the military. The hardest part and you don't get to shrug it off. You just have to stand and take the lumps.
With high office, comes great responsibility.

Hell hath no fury like a woman mother scorned..

The hand thrown up behind him as he walked away.. 👎

This is part of the job of being commander in chief, or any other part of the upper segment of the military. The hardest part and you don't get to shrug it off. You just have to stand and take the lumps.
With high office, comes great responsibility.
I don't think he understands or cares

seen a poll results on the news yesterday that said bidens approval rate dropped down to 50%. maybe I am missing something, but how can their be that many stupid people living in the USA? My heart goes out to all the service members and especially to the family and friends of the 13 members that lost their lives because of the idiotic actions of the dems president. say what you want, but I do not call him my president. If you voted for the jack**s, hope you feel good about yourself right now. What ever happened to "No Americans left behind" biden seemed pretty pleased with himself when he told the American people that he got 90% of the Americans out that wanted to get out. maybe he should have said that he is proud that he left 10% of the Americans behind enemy lines with their names on the kill list that he gave the taliban.

If y'all haven't read the stories about George W. visiting the troops in the hospitals you should really look them up. Most families were excited to see him no matter the shape of their loved ones. Some weren't so happy and he just stood there and took it like a leader should, I think they all knew he really cared.

I'm not sure if Biden won fair and square or cheated and won't get into that worm hole but I do know this. Obama overwhelming won twice and if he ran today I think he'd win again. No president in history hated America and purposely did more to set the country back than him. I think we've got a real problem on our hands.

If y'all haven't read the stories about George W. visiting the troops in the hospitals you should really look them up. Most families were excited to see him no matter the shape of their loved ones. Some weren't so happy and he just stood there and took it like a leader should, I think they all knew he really cared.

I'm not sure if Biden won fair and square or cheated and won't get into that worm hole but I do know this. Obama overwhelming won twice and if he ran today I think he'd win again. No president in history hated America and purposely did more to set the country back than him. I think we've got a real problem on our hands.
We have met the enemy and he is us?

The news media has aided and abetted Obama and Biden. They don't tell the truth; why, I have no idea. It's so slanted toward the Democrats, any Democrat, that those who watch a lot of news know all the denial, the deflection, everything but the truth, because for the news media "the truth is not in them." I don't understand that the announcers on the news media don't get that this downgrade of America will affect them too. They are not immune.

It's a sad state of affairs.

The news media has aided and abetted Obama and Biden. They don't tell the truth; why, I have no idea. It's so slanted toward the Democrats, any Democrat, that those who watch a lot of news know all the denial, the deflection, everything but the truth, because for the news media "the truth is not in them." I don't understand that the announcers on the news media don't get that this downgrade of America will affect them too. They are not immune.

It's a sad state of affairs.
The media definitely tries to push the democratic agenda. One thing to remember though is these guys with the top rated shows get paid big money to give their opinion on things and attract viewers. I can't help but wonder how many would suddenly flip sides (either way) for an extra couple million on their contacts. We keep the news on most of the time at the house and I have to constantly remind myself that in my day to day life I see very little if any of the major issues they talk about. Sometimes I think we are all getting played. There's just too much misinformation out there for personal gain.

Latest posts