Yeah, I know--just preseason but dang 32-0?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Houston didn't get past midfield the whole 2nd half. Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, had an inauspicious debut as he went just 6-for-14 for 55 yards and was picked off twice.
Keenum--3 of 5 for 29 yards.
Possession Hou--17:53 Ariz--42:07

I've seen this movie before.............
1st round draft pick and Houston still doesn't have a qb. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Manziel didn't look too bad--at least he didn't embarrass himself.

53463214.jpg

Obviously, 'They' were right. 7-11 for 53 yards in 4 series and led the Browns in rushing is way too good to fit in with Houston's strategy.

I'm not one to bet but I sure wish I had bet against Houston all last season! Even after 6,7,8, 10 losses their fans were still drinking the koolaid-aid! Could have cleaned up!

greybeard":2yj18tuy said:
Houston didn't get past midfield the whole 2nd half. Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, had an inauspicious debut as he went just 6-for-14 for 55 yards and was picked off twice.

1st round draft pick and Houston still doesn't have a qb. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

53463214.jpg

Not a bit.
Would rather see Houston loose every game than him in a Texan uniform.

I have to ask, are you really surprised? I have to admit, it was worse than I expected.
I don't like Manziel and I don't think that he is really all that great. Lucky yes, and he is not professional football material.
He may surprise me. I doubt it. People thought that Tim Tebow was the best thing since sliced bread too.

Caustic Burno":grvt9100 said:
greybeard":grvt9100 said:

53463214.jpg

Not a bit.

You get the best of both worlds. They will and he won't. :mrgreen:

It will still be better football without him as well as the Blue Star Bozo's up north.
He thinks he is special, I wouldn't pay fifteen cents for box seats to watch
him play.

Caustic Burno":2zocqghk said:
greybeard":2zocqghk said:

53463214.jpg

Not a bit.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Caustic Burno":3sb8ouc0 said:
It will still be better football without him as well as the Blue Star Bozo's up north.
him play.
CB he's part of the top 2% you like to talk about. Now he may never amount to a hill of beans in the pros but to date he has been very very special in sports.

BTW: A bit more than 15 cents but tickets are still available. Maybe by then both will have had time to improve.

11 Sun, Nov 16

Houston @
Cleveland

1:00 PM CBS 7,733 available from $29

This mess with the Texans has to be laid on management. Poor defense has not kept the Texans from winning for quite a while, but lack of offense has really been a bust for many years. Yet they continue to use all their early draft choices on defense, year after year. At one time it was said that defense won Super Bowls, but with all the rule changes I know longer think thats the case. Im afraid its gonna be messy around here for quite a while.

TennesseeTuxedo":2mygie3d said:
Want your Oilers back?

They sure aren't doing much for us here in Middle Tennessee.
They even managed to screw up one of the prettiest uniforms in the NFL. :shock:

TexasBred":1auxj2t7 said:
Caustic Burno":1auxj2t7 said:
him play.
CB he's part of the top 2% you like to talk about. Now he may never amount to a hill of beans in the pros but to date he has been very very special in sports.

BTW: A bit more than 15 cents but tickets are still available. Maybe by then both will have had time to improve.

11 Sun, Nov 16

Houston @
Cleveland

1:00 PM CBS 7,733 available from $29

I wouldn't pay that either.
After watching Luv Ya Blue from my cousins private box dang sure not going
to pay for the cheap seats.
They need to fire the GM the one constant in the cluster.
He must have naked pictures of the owner with a goat.

john250":332xeldq said:
Looks like the AFC South belongs to the Colts again. Unless Jacksonville steps it up.

I agree unless there is a cosmic shift to a parallel universe where everything is opposite.
When every QB on the Texans look's like Dan Pastorini the first three years looking at the pigeons
flying around the top of the Dome. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out your O Line sucks.

Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant prick.

Calhoun Farm":32tq6dyq said:
Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant prick.
Yep, kinda like Obama, some people just make you sick to look at and or here.

Latest posts