yall win im gone

Help Support CattleToday:

thanks guys im staying put i can hold my own with them just didnt think i needed to but it will be done i try not to put the bull crapp in post i answer what i know an i make things very clear scott

Preface: I'm not being a smart you-know-what here ;-)

I kinda like bigbulls post for the lack of punctuation alone - at least for me, i have to read real careful and pay attention to the post in its entirety.

Heck, this may very well be a highly effective form of communication. Ya can't speed read a paragraph with no punctuation :D

Its also cool cause it messes with people's heads - humans are used to patterns. Try this the next time you give someone your phone number: instead of pausing where the "hypen" would be in the number (i.e., 555 pause 1234), do something like "55 pause 51 pause 234". Or even better: "tripple five pause 1 pause two thirty four".

Maybe I'm easily amused, but this is HILAROUS - most people just totally shut down when ya do somethin like this. Especially "smart people", like some of the engineers I work with at my "real" job 8)

It's kinda why I like my Nextel radio. Unlike the phone, ya can't talk over someone and ya HAVE to listen to all they have to say :D

Mike Bishop - http://www.flbullrider.com

well ive been messing with ppls heads since i was 8 i do all my figuring in my head an can guess cows an bulls weights within 100lbs so i have the brains an cowsense thats my collage degree scott

Wellbigbullyouweren'tevengonelongenoughforyourdogtomissyoubutI'mgladyou'reback.I'msorryifIwastheonewhohurtyourfeelings.Yougavemeanidea.I'mgoingtoquitusingspaces.ItwillbealoteasieronmysorethumbthatwayandbesidesIcantypefaster.

Justkidding.

jerry27150":jatugmhl said:
darn green willow, i thought you & i were the only perfect ones, but now i am beginning to have my doubts about you. ha! ha!

:lol: She has to correct her typing a lot more than I do, but she can troubleshoot the computer better than I can, so we make a team. Sometimes she will post a reply at my request if she's the one at the keyboard, and it seldom comes out exactly like I said it. :) This probably has something to do with the fact that I took typing in high school, and she took computer classes in Vo-tech.

Your statement reminds me of two preachers who were talking. One said, "You know, you and I are the only ones that are right, and I'm starting to wonder about you!" He said this to illustrate a point about human nature.

come on guys i took typinf in hs an heck i typed with 1 hand an eeked out 15 to 20 words a min with few misstakes i can read and understand all posts no matter how they are typed scott

Ring finger, right hand.

I dont think you should leave, unless you really want to! But how hard would it be to throw in a period every once in a while?

Granted, you are cattle savvy, but some of your posts become unreadable when it's just one long runon sentence. No one says we have to be lit majors in here, but some basic skills should be required.

lets try this 1. but be warmed you wont like ,y sentence structure either . well i used to sat at the sale every sale day .

see there . the old man hasnt lost his senses . i just rush to get things done scott

Hang in there Scott. I value your opinions and have gotten a lot of useful information from your post. If being a good spelling bee candidate was part of farming I'd have starved long ago.

i make alot of typos . crapppy sentences . an i try not to worry bout it . i just try to give helpful advice an knowlage . scott

bigbull338":18ije6r8 said:
i make alot of typos . crapppy sentences . an i try not to worry bout it . i just try to give helpful advice an knowlage . scott
Hang in there Scott, My typing and sentences or not good either but the info on the boards is great if they can't read my post they can move on to another :lol:

Glad yer staying bigbull. You can offer me advice anytime even if it takes me a few minutes to read it. :lol:

crow im not trying to start a fanclub. just saying how i feel about things. this is a great board . great ppl. scott

Great improvement, Scott. It's now much easier to read your posts and take advantage of the knowledge you have to share. Thanks a lot for your extra efforts.

Latest posts