yall win im gone

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
every since ive got here posting bout cattle wich i know like the back of my hand it has been bout my typing skills when im sorry that yall are so petty an rude no wonder ppl have left here i came here b/c i love cattle but yall just ruined things for me but most im sorry that i offened anyone here
scott

bigbull338":299bw7xi said:
every since ive got here posting bout cattle wich i know like the back of my hand it has been bout my typing skills when im sorry that yall are so petty an rude no wonder ppl have left here i came here b/c i love cattle but yall just ruined things for me but most im sorry that i offened anyone here
scott

scott, i would encourage you to hang in there... there are some on here and anywhere you go that just aint gonna be easy to please. and there are some that will be rude about it too. ( and for the record, i dont know who has said what to scott, and i am not referring to anyone in particular. i usually quit reading posts that get argumentive and rude.)

scott, let it roll off and just ignore em. i for one enjoy your posts.

jt

I haven't had any beef you-I wouldn't worry about it. Don't let something like that run you off. I don't always agree with everyone here or with every thing that is posted but I'm not going any where. Stick around-it's a good board. :)

thanks im just so pissed off b/c its childish am its very rude i dont know what ill do yet lets see what happens scott

Well, you will do what you want Scott - but I have never had a beef with you.

Remember - there are many "perfect people" here and they are quite prepared to tell you so - if you get my drift.

You can name them if you want - I will not - it is not my style.

Be that as it may you are a grown person - your decision is the final one.

Bez

Unfortunately people are often rude to others in order to make themselves somehow feel superior. It is strange that they don't see how self defeating this behaviour is since the more they do it the less superior others view them. It doesn't take long before before they are pretty much just considered background noise.

you 2 think alot like i do let me tell you 1 thing ive never done is make fun of anyone i read all posts not judging the way they type or or what they say the sadd thing is the ppl that are doing it think they are the cream of the crop an know alot about cattle in the short time ive been here i know the ppl here that knows cattle as well as i do but really all theyve done is get me madd enough to call them on it scott

bigbull338":32xsbhh1 said:
you 2 think alot like i do let me tell you 1 thing ive never done is make fun of anyone i read all posts not judging the way they type or or what they say the sadd thing is the ppl that are doing it think they are the cream of the crop an know alot about cattle in the short time ive been here i know the ppl here that knows cattle as well as i do but really all theyve done is get me madd enough to call them on it scott

I know what bigbull is referring to. I saw the posts and know some of the culprits. I tried to talk you into ignoring the ignorant bigbull. Like someone said some just try to impress to make themselves feel better than thou.

I too ran into this with someone who I saw as being demeaning, rude, cruel, hateful, and better than thou. I learned quickly who thought highly of themselves and who thought kindly of others.

Far be it from me to judge a man by his typing skills. Hang in there bigbull, bow to no man! I for one have read and respect your knowledgeable posts.

i wasnt upset with you at all when i get hitt like they hitt me ill back off an shake it off an think things though like im doing now and after ive calmed down ive decided they not running me off my dad taught me everything i know as well as cattleman an cattle traders cattle business isnt for the weak youve got droughts floods an freak accadents that can an will break you fast so you must be tough tobe in the cattle business scott

bigbull338, First of all, I missed the posts that you are referring to. But I have seen some forum stonings before, and I didn't like them. I don't have time to read all of them with my limited time away from work. I drive a truck and I used to have a CB radio for the information of what was ahead and a very seldom conversation. When you could have a sensible conversation, someone with a chip on his shoulder would come along and want to start something. I took it out several years ago after listening to those that didn't have any control of their life, try to control others on the radio. Feeling one loses so many battles in life, radio battles mean a lot to these guys. The hardest thing to control is yourself. That is why it is easier to try to change the other. When you never come face to face with anyone, you can project yourself in any manner. Those that wanted to sound big and bad, ran the power up and ran the echos to make their voice sound less squeaky. These guys made the most noise and knew everything about everything. They had a tendency to try to get other people on the radio to join in on the hunt because it made them feel like they were some kind of leader. And 99% of the time, if you ever met these guys, they were exactly opposite of what you would think. They were used to being picked on, and it felt good to them to feel they could attack instead of being attacked. dcara and jt have it figured out. When it comes to ganging up on someone because they are wrong, mistaken, or they feel they need to be put in a certain slot, I ignore those comments. Sometimes I want to fire back, but then that puts me where they are. I don't like it when they write it, and I like it even less when I do.
One thing I do is go by the ones that I do respect here on the board. There are a lot of nice people here to share and learn just like we are. I don't care how much a man knows, there are still ways of doing it differently and sometimes even better. I hate to see anyone leave the forum.

ive decided im not gonna let them run me off this is a good board an i just let them get to me fast but no more scott

If we didn't have "all sorts" it wouldn't be a very realistic place to gather. If you don't like what someone says just tell them to bark at the moon.

Scott, I enjoy your posts, and I don't care how you type.It's not like you're copying and pasting articles, that most of read in Cattle magazines. You just hang in there.

bigbull338":2kjb6ww0 said:
scott
I didn't even know you were here! You've only been here since April. Give it a chance man. I have no idea who hurt your feelings but I know given time I will. I am sure no one ment to cause hard feelings. I like the bantering and the name calling and the breed bashing and breed boasting. It adds character to the board and to lifeless type on the screen. Make friends and stay awhile.

I'm glad you are staying. Some people think it is funny to talk and laugh about how someone types, but how often have we all posted something and had to go back and fix a word, no one is perfect. When I post something Thomas wants me to sign my name at the bottom so no one will think it is he who is typing. Hang in there!
Greenwillows Wife

bigbull, love to read your posts, never let small minds think they won. stick with us. good argument teases the brain & keeps it sharp. just don't let them get to you. if they want to argue & you don't just ignore them. people asking the question will sort out the truth most of the time. hang in there

greenwillowherefords":1zfuirme said:
but how often have we all posted something and had to go back and fix a word, no one is perfect. Greenwillows Wife

amen

Latest posts